(Open RP) League of Legends Photoshoot

1234511 ... 40
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuronan

04-30-2014

(( This is not invitational. Any OC or Champion may come in. However, you must come in and roleplay out the entire experience. There are several rules aside from an introduction post):
1. OOC Interactions may only be done to me, and only with an actually relevant rolplaying post, like if you wanted to ask me about Kuronan taking a picture, but all OOC must be relevant to the thread and a question to me, all other OOC is to be put in the Rage/Rant Thread or OOC Discussion respectively

2. Your Champion or OC SHOULD come in with the following: A bathing/swim suit of some kind (bikini, one piece, trunks, as long as it's appropriate, a thong is not appropriate) and some kind of cosplay (Nurse, Maid, etc.) Champions who already use said cosplay as a 'skin' do not count, and must bring something else (Akali cannot bring her Nurse outfit, she MAY bring a Maid outfit) if these are not brought, some will be provided (although they may not have your exact measurements)
All pictures are done tastefully and with full consent of the OC/Champion. If the character requests a certain photo not be sold, it will not be sold (although the photographer may circle them around by accident)

3. All photos taken will be sold to the General Public, with 25% of profits going to the Institute, and 75% to an organization, charity, or entity of the person's choosing (This entity CAN be Illegal, though such is not to be disclosed, or the person who's photo is being sold can ask for the money to be given to them directly) ))

To Improve relations between the General Public and The Institute of War, an anonymous poll between various League fans has decided the best way to boost public relations are to release calendars presenting Male and Female champions (separate, of course) and also, for those who may be fans of very specific champions, photos of their favorite champion in attire of their choosing.

This experiment was ordered to be done quite quickly as certain High Summoners wanted to be able to sell calendars before the year had even finished. In their rush, they had set a small window for certain people to come to have their photo taken, which was quite vacant. Annoyed, but not defeated, another event was organized, this time open to the general public itself!

However, a slight miscalculation had prevented them from properly booking an expert photographer, instead the Summoner Kuronan was assigned as main cameraman, with small incentives offered to League Officials who wished to help in the set-up in some small way, whether they help with lighting or some other menial task.

Kuronan spent an almost agonizing amount of work setting up the perfect scenes as was requested of him, one for each 'natural' habitat (which actually included the Void, The Shadow Isles, and a Beach) and each simulated properly (Have fun wearing a bikini in the Frejlordian shot, that particular room has artificial cooling to come close to the realistic temperatures.) Although he was told to open in the early morning, he was only finished in the beginning of the Afternoon.

When someone came into the 'wing' of the Institute temporarily renovated to allow for this massive project, the first visitor(s) would notice Kuronan rubbing his forehead and panting slightly.
"Welcome, have you come to have your photos taken?"

(( Time Warp Activated! ))

When you arrived, you would notice Kuronan smiling, along with moving hextech devices such as light reflective screens to emulate sunlight from multiple angles or hextech lights that could adjust themselves and even glow in various colors. "Welcome! is there a specific area you'd like to start in?"

(( I think I should explain a few settings in my OP, so here goes. ))

Beach Simulation Area: A slightly cool ocean breeze greets you as you enter the room followed by a warm and bright sun. The waves ebb to and fro, and occasionally you could see and hear seagulls. There is an umbrella, a lounge chair, a beach mattress and a beach ball in the room. Were one able to swim, this simulation could easily be mistaken for a vacant beach. Although not well known, saying the code 'Moonlight' will change the sun to a full moon and the bright blue sky into a starlit sky. The room will remain it's daytime temperature. Saying 'Daylight' will revert it back into it's daylight setting. What appears to be an Outhouse is actually the changing rooms for men and women (though kept separate)

Ionian Temple Simulation Area: Several Sakura trees flow lightly in a corner of the room, with an extremely well-emulated Ionian Temple in the background. An Ionian Bathroom is actually a changing room for men and women (though kept separate) and the air is slightly cool to feel, though not uncomfortable. It'd feel like a nice spring day.

Formal Ceremony Simulation Area: The Room has three variations: Noxian, Demacian, and Church. Each setting has various characters in appropriate spots, such as Noxians speaking and acting politely to each other at a Noxian Ceremony or Party, Demacians saluting or otherwise showing respects to others, and people sitting in rows at the Church. The room would feel surprisingly authentic, and would even shapeshift the terrain itself to fit whatever was required. Code Words are 'Party' (Noxian party/banquet) 'Ceremony' (Demacian ceremony/gathering) and 'Church' (church ceremonies/whatever) Restrooms would hold changing rooms of course

Hextech Laboratory Simulation Area: Many hextech devices of various functions seem to make the area seem like a laboratory, complete with a table in the middle with hextech devices that range from 'dangerous' to 'fun' or 'explosive' with realistic effects (though they have been tested to ensure they are not in any way dangerous) Several light themes, (Neon, Rustic Yellow, and Daylight) are available with the respective code words (same as colors)

Frejlordian Simulation Area: As one enters, they would immediately feel cold as care was given to ensure this area had an accurate temperature. One could go from 'Bridge View' (default) to 'Snowstorm' (which will even replicate the snow) or 'Aurora'. No matter what is chosen however, the room would remain cold, so clothes are very much advised.

(5/28/2014) Shuriman Desert: One would immediately feel the hot 9simulated) sun bearing down on them, a warm desert breeze blew warm air and a few grains of sand around, while the floor was mostly consistent of very warm sand (as in, you CAN take your shoes off but you might be uncomfortable) After much trouble, an 'Icathia' setting has been introduced, though without having someone who has ever been to Icathia without going insane, the accuracy is very limited.

Shadow Isles: The air was kept warm and humid, though no sun ever shone upon the blighted and desecrated land. Several trees dotted the landscape with one or two as props, painstaking detail made to make them seem alive (or, they could well be, it's very hard to tell) and overall, the area seemed unnatural and uncomfortable, as though one could actually get lost in the area were there not an obvious door to leave. Finally, a rather large armored skeleton is propped up in the corner, complete with rusty (and dulled) longsword and shield.

Kumungu Jungle: Vines extend from a ceiling almost entirely populated by trees, several leafy bundles on the ground conceal disarmed traps made to appear to replicate (though not actually made by) the infamous Headhuntress herself. Were there not an obvious door, one could imagine themselves lost within the area. Indeed, Several replica spears lie in a corner. Though not sharp, they look like if they were thrown they could take off someone's head.

(A few more TBA)

May 17th (whatever hell CLE it is): The League is now selling photos taken to the public! Calendars are not yet available, but photos are available. Profits for causes will be listed instead of photos sold. Pictures can be bought from a stand within the photo taking area, and will be sold by Kuronan or a representative assuming Kuronan is currently taking photos:
Rebuilding of Ionia (Karma, Zed): 120 gold (20$)
Avarosan (Azora 50/50 split):
Shadow Isles (Samantha):
School for Gifted Children in Demacia (Pailidin):
Veterans of Demacia (Danderia/Victus):
Cyborg Resistance (Max):

(( Amount of Photo Sets for Champions:
Males: 4 (2 Zed Kimono/Swimsuit) (2 Warwick Swimsuit/Hunter)
Females: 6 (2 Karma Bikini/Kimono) (2 Quinn Swimsuit/Feathered Dress) (2 Nami, Normal/'Naked')
Amount of Photo Sets for OCs:
Males: 5 (1 Colin Steelheart Swimsuit) (2 Max Swimsuit/Combat Gear) (2 Maximus Normal/'More Manly')
Females: 7 (2 Azora Bikini/Frejlordian) (3 Samantha Bikini/Formal) (2 Palette Bikini/Superhero)
Couples: 2 (Victus and Dandreia (secret concoction allowing temporary skin) Swimsuit/Formal) ))

AskBloodHunter

04-30-2014

((Does my URF skin count? I read it about skins but just checking up, also nice thread right here dude, I love it!))

Ask Quinn n Val

04-30-2014

"Hello?" Quinn spoke as she entered "I heard about this place in the news...I'm...not really one for this kind of thing but there is a charity I'd like to donate to and I think this is one way I can help." She smiled nervously, carrying a bag. "And maybe if the summoners see it they'll take more of an interest in me."

She stood there looking at the man who was rubbing his forehead "Are...you okay?" She nodded "Yes, I've brought everything I need I believe, a swimsuit and another outfit of some kind correct?"

Kuronan

04-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
((Does my URF skin count? I read it about skins but just checking up, also nice thread right here dude, I love it!))
(( No, your URF skin does not count, no 'skin' related to your Champion will count, even in extreme cases like Full Metal Jayce. It must be a piece of clothing you haven't worn before, or an outfit you have not worn publicly. Read the rules again. Also, thank you, I hope it gets some attention, as this will be an interesting thing to mention for the people who were around for it: 'Oh hey Quinn, that was a beautiful swimsuit you were wearing!' speaking of Quinn... ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
"Hello?" Quinn spoke as she entered "I heard about this place in the news...I'm...not really one for this kind of thing but there is a charity I'd like to donate to and I think this is one way I can help." She smiled nervously, carrying a bag. "And maybe if the summoners see it they'll take more of an interest in me."

She stood there looking at the man who was rubbing his forehead "Are...you okay?" She nodded "Yes, I've brought everything I need I believe, a swimsuit and another outfit of some kind correct?"
"Don't worry too much about it Quinn... I've just... been working a bit..." Kuronan takes a few seconds to finally catch his breath. "And that's good to hear. naturally you will be able to choose what pictures the League will or will not disclose to the public, and all photos that are not to your satisfaction, will be appropriately discarded and destroyed. And I haven't really seen much of you since your debut, perhaps more publicity would be good for you." He smiles lightly. "So then, is there a specific environment you would like your pictures taken in? We've been able to simulate several, including a beach of course."

Ask Quinn n Val

04-30-2014

Quinn smiled "A beach sounds nice for the swimsuit picture..." She looked around, "When will we be starting? I wasn't sure if I had to book an appointment or something, figured if I came early enough no one would be here anyway." She chuckled.

"If we're starting right away, where can I get changed?" She looked around some more, letting out a hum as she tried to shake her anxiety. The idea of thousands of people seeing her in swimwear was not something she looked forward to but she knew she could live with the shame if it was for a good cause.

Kuronan

04-30-2014

Quote:
Quinn smiled "A beach sounds nice for the swimsuit picture..." She looked around, "When will we be starting? I wasn't sure if I had to book an appointment or something, figured if I came early enough no one would be here anyway." She chuckled.

"If we're starting right away, where can I get changed?" She looked around some more, letting out a hum as she tried to shake her anxiety. The idea of thousands of people seeing her in swimwear was not something she looked forward to but she knew she could live with the shame if it was for a good cause.
"Since you are the first person to come today, we can start at your convenience. and as for changing rooms... For the convenience, and at times privacy, of certain champions, changing rooms can be found inside the environments themselves. It wouldn't be appropriate to ask certain champions to wear swimsuits for a beach photoshoot, then come outside and either wait for a changing room to be opened while others ogled, or be forced to change in front of me or any staff that may be assigned later on."

Ask Quinn n Val

04-30-2014

Quinn nodded "Great, I wouldn't enjoy having to change in front of people, especially with how long it takes to get my armor off."

She walked over to the beach environment, looking for the changing room. Soon enough she found it and stepped in. "I'm going to be a while, I'll come get you when I'm ready."

AskBloodHunter

04-30-2014

((I hope I did this right because I read this very thoroughly and if I did anything wrong feel free to correct me Kur.))

As Warwick came in with a summoner by his side he would grumble before he approached." Why did I have to agree to this again?" Warwick mumbled as the summoner looked like Griev." Well you still have debts to owe fur ball." Griev muttered the last part chuckling as he left the Zaunite werewolf here before he could do anything.

As Warwick looked at the man wiping his head his ears dropped down as he waved at him." Ugh, I'm Warwick, here or forced really to do this for you and the Institute, I have the suit I guess and would ask when do we start mister?" Warwick asked, gesturing his claws in a round motion as he looked around and growled to himself, his debt still needed to be payed, Singed busted him out but he had to do a favor for the league and this was it, or they'd never let it go.

((Hope I did it right Kuronan.))

Kuronan

04-30-2014

Quote:
Quinn nodded "Great, I wouldn't enjoy having to change in front of people, especially with how long it takes to get my armor off."

She walked over to the beach environment, looking for the changing room. Soon enough she found it and stepped in. "I'm going to be a while, I'll come get you when I'm ready."
Kuronan nodded and stepped outside of the room as a certain Werewolf arrived...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
((I hope I did this right because I read this very thoroughly and if I did anything wrong feel free to correct me Kur.))

As Warwick came in with a summoner by his side he would grumble before he approached." Why did I have to agree to this again?" Warwick mumbled as the summoner looked like Griev. "Well you still have debts to owe fur ball." Griev muttered the last part chuckling as he left the Zaunite werewolf here before he could do anything.

As Warwick looked at the man wiping his head his ears dropped down as he waved at him. "Ugh, I'm Warwick, here or forced really to do this for you and the Institute, I have the suit I guess and would ask when do we start mister?" Warwick asked, gesturing his claws in a round motion as he looked around and growled to himself, his debt still needed to be payed, Singed busted him out but he had to do a favor for the league and this was it, or they'd never let it go.

((Hope I did it right Kuronan.))
(( Technically Kuronan wouldn't be panting and sweating anymore, but your post was pretty good otherwise. ))

Kuronan did a double take on Warwick for a moment... 'Oh yea, like HE'LL bring the League good publicity... One of two people everyone in the world wants dead but can't kill them because they are Champions... Ah well, someone will want to buy pictures of him.' He thought as he approached Warwick, though his face did not portray his thoughts. "We can start as soon as you finish changing into your outfit. We have a variety of simulated environments here so you shouldn't have any issue finding an appropriate area to take a shoot at... Of course, most champions have a choice in what photos can and can't be disclosed to the public, but from the sound of it, you don't..."

Jayce of piltova

04-30-2014

Jayce groaned audibly. While this was something he wanted to do, as he could donate to a particular charity in Piltover, he couldn't help but noticing Kuronan was a photographer. It seemed like he did everything these days...nevertheless, here Jayce was, wearing red and orange swim trunks and a white tee. He also had a plastic bag, inside it being what looked like a Superman costume. He heard he should bring his trunks and at least one other thing...

He opened the door and entered the room with Kuronan. He wanted to make so many rude and snide remarks, but he held his tongue. "Hello. I'm here for the photo shoot obviously. Anywhere in particular I should go?" He spoke to Kuronan with about as kind of words as he could muster, but the look in his eyes read: "Lets get this over with."

1234511 ... 40