Ask Nasus, the Curator of the Sands

1234511 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nasus

06-28-2013

A chilling wind blows open the doors to the Institute of War's library. Sand seeming to blow in as well, only to fade away into the thin air now eclipsed by a shadow. Moving with the grace of a king, Nasus enters the great room his eyes already locked on a book lying on a large velvet chair in the corner of the grand hall. Carefully picking up the lone book Nasus wipes off the dust to reveal the title "Anthropomancy for Dummies". Letting out an exasperated sigh Nasus sets the book aside, assuring himself the book would likely possess nothing he did not already know. Seeing nothing else of interest he takes a seat in the large velvet chair before speaking in the general direction of several summoners and champions who had been passing through. Instantly grabbing the attention of several individuals.

"Greetings summoners. It has been brought to my attention that some of you wish to learn more about myself and my history. While I am sworn to keep the information stored in the great library of the sands a secret I can answer your other questions. So please do not hesitate in you pursuit of knowledge summoners and fellow champions."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nasus View Post
Nasus pauses for several minutes his eyes fixed on the sun as its last moments of light flicker on the horizon. "If corruption can not be lost to time then it must be purged."

Nasus picks up his staff and turns to leave, his eyes the brightest red they have ever been. Even his skin had begun to exude some of the menacing red aura as he walked back to his room, the sun now fully eclipsed behind the horizon.
((And so the seed of doubt that is Infernal Nasus was born. If I become infuriated enough I will become Infernal Nasus now.))

makmix

06-28-2013

Mack sends a letter immediately.

Quote:
BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS? If you do eat...

Ask The Prince

06-28-2013

((Welcome to the forums!
Reserved for a real post))

WhatisaProfanity

06-28-2013

((Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you will find the stay very enjoyable and fun. On a side note, Nasus is a champion who might be less popular than let's say... Lulu. So bump your thread whenever people aren't visiting and visit others. And report the the champion conpendium or Kameil will be fast and get Nasus off the available list. Who knows. Anyways, I'm sure you know this already, so have fun.))

Fae Lulu

06-28-2013

((Speaking of Lulu))

A wooden version of Nasus in his Riot K9 outfit could be seen walking toward the Library, with a letter attached to his back that clearly was sent by one of the yordles of the League.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nasus.jpg (794.6 KB, 140 views)

Ask Nasus

06-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack sends a letter immediately.
The sight of a letter at his side, Nasus reaches to pick it up and begins examining it. Letting out a sigh at the briefness of the letter greeting his eyes, and Nasus collects his thoughts before replying. "Among the new foods found on Runeterra there is one in particular that I find rather delectable. A simple apple or two. It's flavor is very modest and can come in a variety such as the sweet red ones or sour green ones. Accompanied by a good book would be one of the best breakfasts I can think of as a champion of the league."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
A wooden version of Nasus in his Riot K9 outfit could be seen walking toward the Library, with a letter attached to his back that clearly was sent by one of the yordles of the League.
Before Nasus loomed a small wooden figure much smaller than he himself. Raising an eyebrow out curiosity he notices it is himself in an alternate outfit. Now intrigued Nasus rises to fully examine the small contraption, his incredulous expression better concealed but still present. On the back he notices a letter which he quickly picks off and begins reading. After reading it he couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape his lips at the innocence of the sometimes sweet Lulu. Pondering both questions for a short time Nasus begins writing on the backside of the letter with an annoyingly purple pen provided by the wooden Nasus.

Quote:
Dear Lulu,

My "growing magic thingy" is a spell that I cast to change physical stature to become superior to my enemies on the battlefield. However the use of it is limited on the fields of justice and I cannot maintain it for extended durations. Normally I would cast the spell prior to battle and equip the appropriately sized armor. However I do not possess this luxury on the fields of justice, luckily the summoners understand this dilemma and instantly replace my armor whenever I cast Fury of the Sands.

I do not hate my brother and do not believe I could ever. We were born and raised together no matter what he has done I cannot erase the memories of what he once was. The reason he hates me is because much of the evil of my land had attacked for too long of a time. I let that happen out of ignorance and he seeks to kill me because the evil now in him believes I am the enemy. He has gone through great lengths to hurt those who oppose his rule. I am one of those individuals and that is why he seeks to destroy me. I seek to destroy him as well, but merely to release him from the pain he experiences from this evil and to protect those who oppose his rule.

Best regards,
-Nasus, The Curator
Folding the note Nasus looks for a way to reattach the letter to the small wooden replica before him. However he is cut off as the small machine turns around and grabs the letter and begins to wander off in no particular direction. His face betraying a small bit of embarrassment that such a clone of himself was wandering the halls of the Institute. Remembering he still had the pen from the wooden replica he raises it up to call out to the fleeing wooden Nasus but thinks better of it given his surroundings. He then makes a quick mental note to return the pen to Lulu herself at a later time. Seeing as he was already up Nasus decided he too would wander the Institute for some time.

((Also I've posted on Kameil's thread already with a link to this thread. And thank you everyone for the warm welcoming.))

((EDIT: fixed it for you miss Lulu.))

Fae Lulu

06-29-2013

((Too clarify, the wooden doll would be exactly 1/8th as tall as yourself ^_^ The letter's the same size though.))

BloatedBile

07-01-2013

dear nasus,

do you treat others with disdain?

-bb

Ask Nasus

07-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear nasus,

do you treat others with disdain?

-bb
Dear summoner,

I do not. I am cautious around all those who I meet so I do not betray any information of the great library on my home world.

-Best regards,
Nasus, The Curator

xcyper33

07-03-2013

Dear Nasus,

What exactly happened to your brother? What was his personality like before he was consumed by his rage? I'd appreciate a response in great detail, as you two are the more interesting champions of the League.

-X

1234511 ... 30