Queen Ashe's Campground [Ask Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Queen Ashe FQ

09-05-2013

Freljord is a harsh place for even the most honored explorers and adventurers. Blizzards ravage day and night for sometimes months on end. Only a select few have been able to call this place home.

Of these people, lies the Avarosan camp in the south, lead by Queen Ashe of Avarosa, and King Tryndamere of the Barbarians. Together they fight to secure peace and unite the Freljord as one people. However, there exists another tribe off toward the east -- the Winter's Claw lead by Sejuani, a distant cousin of Queen Ashe. She rejected the idea of unity under peace, feeling Ashe is too weak to lead Freljord. Tensions run high between the two, comming close to war between the two tribes.

However, even during these times of increased conflict and tension, there are still questions that need answering. And who better to ask what the general public wants to know about Freljord's queen than the general public. The League persuaded Ashe to allow people to ask her whatever they desire. She and Tryndamere have agreed to allow access for anyone who dares to make the journey to the Avarosan Campground. While she did need to stay on guard after one too many assassination attempts, she felt it would be better for her people if they were more open and allowed visitors in.

Ashe herself could be seen tending to some common tasks, like cooking and cleaning, in her and Tryndamere's home. While she was Queen, and could have servants tend to such, she liked to do things herself most of the time. She wasn't fairly busy, or at least not as busy as one would assume, and if someone did wish to visit her, then they would be welcome to do so.

----

((Well, given how the last Ashe said she wouldn't mind someone else picking her up while she's away, I figured it's my time to shine. To clarify, those wishing to travel all the way to Freljord (or happen to be here already) are more than welcomed to visit her, but if you're lazy, letters are equally acceptable.

Enjoy. And remember, we will unite the Freljord!))

EDIT - 3-17-14

Drew out Ashe and Tryndamere's tent. Now you should know where things are...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ashe.jpg (348.3 KB, 28 views)

Demonbane775

09-05-2013

A letter arrived.

"Dear Ashe...

Marry me? :3

Love, Jax."

Queen Ashe FQ

09-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonbane775 View Post
A letter arrived.

"Dear Ashe...

Marry me? :3

Love, Jax."
Ashe read over this letter, apparently from Jax, with a confused expression. But, she did send back a reply via hawk.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jax.jpg (230.1 KB, 265 views)

Demonbane775

09-05-2013

Jax, reading the reply, cackled wildly for reasons unclear to any except himself.
Dimitri, about to knock on the door, took one look and turned right back around.

Of Gent Intent

09-05-2013

((Good in-character interaction there Demon.))

Kega sniffed a bit more, in another desperate attempt to get a bit of the snot back into his nose. This was his first trip to the Freljord, and despite his bundling up with heavy coats, his parka hood, and facemask, he still found himself shivering.

He was no stranger to winter. The Sablestones usually got a bit of snow in the winter, and the Institute could get cold as well. But Freljord was another type of freezing entirely, one that made even his bones feel chilled.

He walked through the camp, until he came up upon Ashe. The entire reason of his journey was right here. And it was then that Kega's courage disappeared for the most part. His hands shaking, though mostly from the cold, the Yordle produced his favorite camera from it's safe haven in his pack and gathered the fortitude to go towards her.

Timidly, he walked up the Queen, bowing deeply to show respect as he did. "Um, exscuse me your majesty." He started, his already high-pitched voice squeaking a bit.

"I was...wondering, if it wasn't too much of a hassle, and if you wish not to I understand, but could you..." he trailed off, holding his camera up. "...get a picture?"

Queen Ashe FQ

09-05-2013

Ashe, who was busy boiling water not only too keep her home warm but also for a cup of tea, looked over to see a cold yordle walking toward her. She smiled as he reached her, waving hello and returning his bow with a graceful head-bow.

"A picture?" She asked, looking down at his camera, "Well...I see no harm in that. "

Tine

09-05-2013

A letter arrives for Ashe, it reads "Need Fireworks?"

Demonbane775

09-05-2013

((Thanks. I think.
It's so hard to know if someone's being sarcastic on the Internet...))

Changeling

09-05-2013

((Welcome! I am so glad we got a new Ashe!))

Three loud knocks could be heard from Ashe's door before her unknown guest patiently waited.

Of Gent Intent

09-05-2013

((I was being sarcastic. Sorry for not being clear on that. Not sorry about the actual sarcasm though.))

Kega smiled underneath his facemask, which he quickly pulled off his face to let his fuzzy face breathe free for the first time since he had gotten to the Freljord.

"Oh thank you your majesty!" He said, his tone and face filled to brim with cheer. His eyes closed for a moment as he murmured a quick spell, which enveloped the bottom and sides of the camera in a subtle blue light. After a second or so, he lifted it above his head, and gave it a slight "push" into the air, where it stayed affixed, not moving even the slightest inch.

As he moved to Ashe's side, the yordle moved his hood aside so that his face was completely uncovered, his ears that were forced to lay flat now upright and free. He moved to stand beside Ashe and looked up at her. "It'll go off in about 5 seconds, the flash is a little bright so sorry about that in advance." He quickly tugged off his wet gloves and tucked them into his pockets, and stood upright and smiled at the camera.