Why does everyone start Gank Mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lirm

04-06-2012

Theres always another alternative, start in the top lane bushes just under the opponenst lane entry from bot. When they realise the gank isn't happening and think your just tower hugging, he'll wander up to his lane on his own, walking right into your group.

Insta-gib.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restiur1 View Post
Sorry but i dont follow that meta going in the bush , i just start in jungle to get lvl 2 and have more oportunity to gank top so my teammate have a huge advantage in that lane
You are following the meta of high end play.

You are ignoring what noobs do.

Linkguy333

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restiur1 View Post
Sorry but i dont follow that meta going in the bush , i just start in jungle to get lvl 2 and have more oportunity to gank top so my teammate have a huge advantage in that lane
What? lol

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

hi everyone im a high end playher and i just wanna say we always rush bot bush to secure fb

Prefix

Master Recruiter

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
hi everyone im a high end playher and i just wanna say we always rush bot bush to secure fb
You obviously are not if you rush bot bush.

Havelox

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru 9 View Post
It's just the first quick skirmish of the game, mainly to try and grab early game dominance like Kohrok said. This is where your Summoners Spells and and your CC's are the most important aspects of the fight

and it doesn't matter if you went 2 for 1, You got first blood
You guys make it sound like running to bottom bush is the only way possible to get first blood.