Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why does everyone start Gank Mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zodai

04-06-2012

In the event of Gank mid, I'm wondering why anyone really does it - Is there a purpose to doing it, or does everyone just assume they'll be there?

Axil

Recruiter

04-06-2012

bot bush 4 lyfe

AdanADN

04-06-2012

is just like the man code, you should be in bot bush to fight a 3v3 to death or else you will not be a man
the last man or team standing gets glory and honour!

VengeanceLX

04-06-2012

u either go inside the bush or inside their base

cowpotato

04-06-2012

for first blood.

Kohrok

04-06-2012

^See @Cowpotato's answer. First Blood nets you 100 bonus gold, and in addition, it offers you early-game lane advantage. That lane advantage should translated to an increased disparity in Creep Score in your lane, which ultimately can translate to your lane doing better.

Aya Shameimaru

04-06-2012

It's just the first quick skirmish of the game, mainly to try and grab early game dominance like Kohrok said. This is where your Summoners Spells and and your CC's are the most important aspects of the fight

and it doesn't matter if you went 2 for 1, You got first blood

Linkguy333

04-06-2012

Ganking mid is a strategy type that can lead your team to a win or loss, most likely if you do it early you'll lose, if you do it too late you'll lose, basically do it mid game if you've bin losing mid turrets, ganking mid could save the game. Some people enjoy ganking mid just for kills, not for strategy. I hope that those people do NOT get fed because that could end in your team using /surrender. Or it could end in you winning, it matters when they pull off the gank.

Sam

04-06-2012

Quote:
Linkguy333:
Ganking mid is a strategy type that can lead your team to a win or loss, most likely if you do it early you'll lose, if you do it too late you'll lose, basically do it mid game if you've bin losing mid turrets, ganking mid could save the game. Some people enjoy ganking mid just for kills, not for strategy. I hope that those people do NOT get fed because that could end in your team using /surrender. Or it could end in you winning, it matters when they pull off the gank.

So True. . . xD

Restiur1

04-06-2012

Sorry but i dont follow that meta going in the bush , i just start in jungle to get lvl 2 and have more oportunity to gank top so my teammate have a huge advantage in that lane