God some people are so bad...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekron

The Council

10-22-2009

You know whats awesome?
When you just need one profile check to see that you fail, but sure you teammates are just bad every game :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xiao

Senior Member

10-22-2009

Can't we all just agree that everyone else who plays is terrible? I mean, once we just accept that then we won't have anymore threads about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
Where did the term baddie come from? Last I knew it referred to a bad guy NPC or some such. IE "3 baddies inc!"
ROFL, more like "playing a practice game, 9 baddies inc!"

But srsly, DT777 is probably better than 90% of the beta AT LEAST! So chances are that if your your posting in this thread and he doesn't know who you are, then you are one of the "baddies" he is talking about, sorry guys


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-22-2009

annnnnnnd just went 10-0 as singed. Won by 15 with blue team surrendering.

All I want is just a couple epic games on TTT. Is that too much to ask for?

Also, they'd get better balance info if they'd stuck it in the matchmaking. Right now, the results would be skewed because it's alot of fail vs more fail + one high elo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Solution: Buy 2 other computers, invite yourself to beta, and play all 3 champions on your team.
I like this solution.

Of course, it just comes down to me playing three people as singed without the exp boost. If they're as bad as the people I've been playing lately, they'd need that advantage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekron View Post
You know whats awesome?
When you just need one profile check to see that you fail, but sure you teammates are just bad every game :/
I've been on a bit of a losing streak since the reset, yes.

But I had close to a 70% win percentage before. Mostly solo queuing. Get zileas in here, let's figure out where I rank among the top 30 elo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-22-2009

Yeah I approve this message.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelSeven

Senior Member

10-22-2009

Seriously... This thing of no fair games on TT is pretty bad. Considering that it has taken them a very long time just to consider adding a reskin of the original to matchmaking, it's unlikely that we'll see this feature anytime soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grotsnik

Senior Member

10-22-2009

Hey OP, go to IRC. ******s always want to play TT in IRC.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelSeven View Post
Seriously... This thing of no fair games on TT is pretty bad. Considering that it has taken them a very long time just to consider adding a reskin of the original to matchmaking, it's unlikely that we'll see this feature anytime soon.
By this logic, no new champion should be allowed in matchmaking.

No, TTT needs to be in matchmaking to ensure that the map is well made and that there isn't any statistical leaning towards either side being stronger than the other, as well as to see which champions are picked the most for 3v3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absol

Senior Member

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatehumans View Post
ROFL, more like "playing a practice game, 9 baddies inc!"

But srsly, DT777 is probably better than 90% of the beta AT LEAST! So chances are that if your your posting in this thread and he doesn't know who you are, then you are one of the "baddies" he is talking about, sorry guys
Damn, I need to stop being a baddie. Hi DT777, I am Absol. Nice to meet you.

Yes! I'm not a baddie anymore!