\.a discreet list of serious discrepancies./

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prisonal

10-22-2009

As we all know, Ryze is overpowered. Once I charged him with highlander on with master yi and he killed me in 3 seconds. Who can do 2.5k dmg in 3 seconds? Ryze, that's who.

While we're on the subject of overpowered let's talk about fiddlesticks. What other character has the defensive capabilities of a tank and the disable and damage of veigar. While I was trying to solo Dragon with alistar fiddle teled in with crowstorm feared me, silenced me, then laughed at me while his drain out healed my auto attecks. Not to mention his crows were bouncing off the dragon and he took my kill.

But this was not the first time a kill was stolen from me. Then I met corki. Corki is by far the most ridiculous hero in the game. I was playing a game as annie with a corki and every time i would try to ganke someone, corki would fly in and steal my kill with a missle, then fly away as my oponnents teammates came in to kill me because I was annie and I had no escape abilities. Not like corki though, corki not only has a long ranged attack coupled with incredible aoe burst, stealth reveal, and the best escape mechanic in the game, it's almost like he can't die, but even corki can die.

I know who can't die. Tryndamere. I was in my base once talking to this heim about how he was ruining the game and then Tryndamere whirls in on me. I being ryze laughed at him while I prisoned him and ulted him, but he didn't die. He just came at me and killed me in 3 shots.

While we must remember that all of these champions are overpowered and need to be nerfed, none of them come close to the damage output, the cc capabilities, and the insane survivability that Aniva posesses. Aniva is by far the most op hero in the game. I once tower dove her with my ult up as tryndamere, I thought my op tryndamere would be enough, but alas, I was wrong. I killed her, sure, but then she ressurected and walled me into a freezing pit of doom. I died, and she took my tower down.

That is all.

Chapp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

1) Ryze is designed to be the best hero in 1v1 situations. But he's extremely weak in team battles. He's basically good for 1 kill at a time.

2) Fiddlesticks requires skilled play, but yeah he's really good.

3) I can't comment about this. I haven't played as or against a good Corki.

4) Tryndamere's ult prevents death for 6 seconds. Otherwise he's pretty squishy. Not only does it prevent death, but it ups his attack speed (?) with multiple Bloodlust counters. But like I said, otherwise he's pretty squishy.

5) None of them are OP, and neither is Aniva. She has a lot of CC, but her damage output isn't that high, and her survivability is only from her CC. If you can disable her once she dies (eggs) pretty fast. Try not attacking disablers 1v1 using a squishy melee with very little in terms of disable. Get +MR and the spell-block item (I forget the name now?) and try again.

Your vision of OP seems to be things that you don't know how to counter.

Hand of Might

10-22-2009

Play more plz.

DarkeTiger

10-22-2009

You know what's overpowered? Crying about every champion being overpowered. They should totally nerf good players.

I have no idea why you tried to tower dive anivia, that's not a smart thing to do. Anivia also moves very slow, her skills can do a large amount of damage, but only if you're frosted. She is reasonably easy to escape. She however can't do much when out of mana and cannot resurrect from her egg multiple times (once per life I think it is, could be a timed thing though). If she walled you in so you were stuck at the tower, or in her ulti, then that's just a good player owning you.

Tryndamere can be very squishy. If you get him low and he uses his ulti, poison him or use another dot (ignite). It will kill him when he comes out of his ulti, unless he uses his bloodlust stacks to heal, if the skill isn't on cooldown.

Ryze recently received a nerf to his ulti. If he uses rune prison on you, try alpha striking, or using some sort of jump/blink skill to get in melee range with ryze, or to get away.

Concerning Fiddlesticks, note that he used ALL of his skills on you including his ulti, you deserved to die imo. You could have survived if you used your own ulti. The only thing that I have a problem with in relation to Fiddlesticks is that he can lifedrain a creep to get back to full health.

Corki... basically all he did was go in and use one skill to take your kill, then fly away. That doesn't make him overpowered, it makes him a kill stealer.

Mooner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeTiger View Post
You know what's overpowered? Crying about every champion being overpowered. They should totally nerf good players.

Ryze recently received a nerf to his ulti. If he uses rune prison on you, try alpha striking, or using some sort of jump/blink skill to get in melee range with ryze, or to get away.
to get in melee range with ryze
You play much?

Johrn

Recruiter

10-22-2009

Alright, who hid the "Don't feed the trolls" sign?

Phiphler

The Council

10-22-2009

Put on your troll-goggles people, your eyesight is obviously not good enough to spot even an obvious one.

Prisonal

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiphler View Post
Put on your troll-goggles people, your eyesight is obviously not good enough to spot even an obvious one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juFZh92MUOY

Rokov

10-22-2009

Lets nerf all good players. If u have more wins than looses, your champion must lose 1% of his full life per second. Welcome, balance!!!

Prisonal

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokov View Post
Lets nerf all good players. If u have more wins than looses, your champion must lose 1% of his full life per second. Welcome, balance!!!
I like your style kid.