Riven Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gregulatizzle

04-06-2012

i run flat AD quints and reds, just because her moves scale so well off of AD. the armor pen is better for late game.... but if you dominate early then it wont matter.

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Standard runes of AD quint, AD red, ARM yelo, MR blue. 9/21/0 masteries. Use Q hit Q hit Q hit to push out damage fast when starting camp. Smite golems. If getting leash for first camp, be careful not to land 3rd Q and knock target too far away and reset camp.

Spoogeanator

04-11-2012

I like CDR for my blues because I find most teams to be AD heavy anyways. But that's just my preference.

GaoShiki

09-24-2012

Necro bump for a modern-day answer, since I'm trying to jungle for my TT team, and there's a criminal lack of consistent updated intel on it.

Koldheartedjsp

09-25-2012

AD reds
armor yellows
MR blues
MS quints

i go 19/11 taking -2 dmg, and either +30 hp or 6 reflect damage depending on your preferece

Kaiser0217

09-25-2012

from the times i've used riven, i've equally leveled Q and E 1 point on W till Q and E are maxed and imo riven isn't a jungle in 3's

Troy L Jenkins

05-12-2013

My issues are more with what items to buy and when to go in and such rather than the masteries and runes, which are minor compared to the items and overall plays that you use.

(added later: holy necro batman... although i've scoured Google for days and found no riven jungle guide for TT, not even a decent forum post really)

UnknownLifestyle

05-12-2013

I usually Max W, so that I will get the most dmg output with my aoe stun, though maxing E could help with getting into lanes, taking less damage over time, it's your playstyle really, but never max Q, and when you do q make sure you auto inbetween.