Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update 1.0.0.32 - What have you done?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aerborne

10-22-2009

the old interface was terrible the new one is much better. I agree on the wasted space of the red area but there's a UI scaling option now so i can shrink it and see even MORE of the screen. In fact i can shrink it to the point it's not even there and just see levels and healthbars and the whole freaking screen of gameplay area.

It's great =)

VxkyPcgcbwL9iNRT

Emissary of the League

10-22-2009

This is only a beta version of the UI.

A dev told me the target bar will be draggable in the future. Thats just one of possibly many updates to look forward to.

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

10-22-2009

Quote:

Heimerdinger is now really underpowered, and yes i agree before the patch it was overpowered, but now i don't want to play it any more.

I stopped reading there. What a load of crap. I just went 12/3 on him. It's also not about OP and UP, but he doesn't fit the game, that's worse.

caution

10-22-2009

Its a nice update, but for the love of god do something about baron, a bunch of people who have been routed every team fight should not be able to kill him and then automatically win the game, no wonder hon players say its dota lite.

ABOZ

10-22-2009

Quote:
caution:
Its a nice update, but for the love of god do something about baron, a bunch of people who have been routed every team fight should not be able to kill him and then automatically win the game, no wonder hon players say its dota lite.

Baron is a big control point, If you can't handle just keeping an eye on it with CLAIRVOYANCE, SIGHT WARDS, STEALTH HEROS, TURRETS, MUSHROOMS, MANUALLY WALKING OVER TO IT WITH YOUR TEAM, OR DOING IT FIRST AFTER YOU "ROUTE" THE OPPOSING TEAM, and then failing at defending your base until the buff runs out for them, then your opponents deserve to win.

Kelty13

Recruiter

10-22-2009

As a suggestion, you can get rid of those useless areas in red by clicking the "hide hud stuff" under additional options.

That pretty much fixes the largest problems with the HUD other than the small text.

The HP and MP are necessary for accurate judgments of those stats. The bars above the heroes are fine, but not specific enough sometimes.

I like the new UI

Bianary

10-22-2009

Quote:
gott:
heimerdinger is now really underpowered, and yes i agree before the patch it was overpowered, but now i don't want to play it any more.

Hurray!

Ivandir

10-22-2009

With Update 1.0.0.32 I feel like I got a shot of the weird flu. I couldn't play the game past 20 minutes yesterday. For some reason I got really pissed off and wanted to strangle Annie and her teddy bear... and I have always liked Annie.