Ask the Crystal Vanguard

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brackern View Post
We reproduce as you do heterosexually. There are males and females. What, did you think we simply crawled from the earth?

Kinda.....

The Brackern

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Kinda.....
... You humans can be so very uninformed. No, we did not crawl from the earth, at least not in the sense that you speak of. We have children, mates. We feel. I will forgive your naivete, however.

Frostknife

04-13-2012

I am curious, did you have a mate before you began your hibernation?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brackern View Post
... You humans can be so very uninformed. No, we did not crawl from the earth, at least not in the sense that you speak of. We have children, mates. We feel. I will forgive your naivete, however.
Uninformed lot we are, but to presume complete understanding is a folly in it of itself.
Also I was kinda joking with that last remark.
Do you like jokes or are you too serious?

Ask Taric

04-13-2012

Hmmm, very rich in silicone, yes, mostly composed of quartz, but with other mineral traces, forming this vast hue of colors... No mater how much i study the surface you allow me to look, i find it so impressive.

Do the brackern pass through some form of shedding process as they grow up, similar to other arthropods? And like gems, do they hardly decay as they age? And as you speak of your reproductive methods, might you, when they awaken, show me a larva, brackling, or whatever you call your child? A arm-sized little crystalline scorpion... My, that sounds so adorable!

Geokhan

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
Hmmm, very rich in silicone, yes, mostly composed of quartz, but with other mineral traces, forming this vast hue of colors... No mater how much i study the surface you allow me to look, i find it so impressive.

Do the brackern pass through some form of shedding process as they grow up, similar to other arthropods? And like gems, do they hardly decay as they age? And as you speak of your reproductive methods, might you, when they awaken, show me a larva, brackling, or whatever you call your child? A arm-sized little crystalline scorpion... My, that sounds so adorable!
Until it eats an arm. Specifically mine.
Skarner do infants get their crystals at birth or at maturity or what?

The Brackern

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostknife View Post
I am curious, did you have a mate before you began your hibernation?
I did not.

Quote:
Uninformed lot we are, but to presume complete understanding is a folly in it of itself.
Also I was kinda joking with that last remark.
Do you like jokes or are you too serious?
Your words are wise indeed. Forgive me. I suppose I am still somewhat bitter.

I assume my sense of humor is somewhat different from yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post

We do. Thin layers of crystal come off of our bodies as we age, and new ones grow beneath. One can tell how old a brackern is by their sheen: I am fairly young among my kind. You would be dazzled by some of the older brackern. And I can make no promises, but you will certainly have your chance when my kind reawakens.

Quote:
Quote:
Brackern do not eat humans.

We are not born with our crystals. Once a brackern the proper age, he or she must dig through the earth until they find the Arachia that is meant for them. If they do not find it, they die looking. Most do not, however. We are compelled by a sense, one we cannot explain, driving us to them by instinct. I nearly died in my search; mine was far deeper than most, and far larger.

FilFire

04-13-2012

Greetings Rock-Scorpion

Are all Brackern the same form as you or can they also look like, for example, spiders.

FilFire

Orihara lzaya

04-13-2012

Skarner,

Do these Arachia have a sizeable amount of power on thier own?
And why can I not shake the feeling that we have met before the League?

~The Magus Ascendant~

Ask the Monkey

04-13-2012

Ayo! Bug-guard! Do you shed your exoskeleton?
I would like to use it to make an armor, and then only wear it to tease Mr. Gem.

1234567 ... 9