Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask the Crystal Vanguard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Why don't you turn to granite when I or Brand heat you up enough?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Quote:
The Brackern:
The petty squabbles of your race are what destroyed my people, Prince. My opinion is thus: You are all fools, fighting meaninglessly. Your methods may have been refined, but it is still the same barbaric practice as always. Can your kind not know peace?


Not... exactly what I meant, but.... I apologize if I touched a nerve, Skarner. I did not mean to offend you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Skarner,

Is there anyone in the League you have developed a friendship with?
Anyone you really hate?

If you need me, just find the only house with a three legged dog.
Geokhan, nothing to do with Geology, but I like the Earthy champs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Skarner,

Do you ever drink?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Brackern

Member

04-06-2012

Quote:
Little Hastur:
Why don't you turn to granite when I or Brand heat you up enough?


Simple. Your magics are not powerful enough.

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Not... exactly what I meant, but.... I apologize if I touched a nerve, Skarner. I did not mean to offend you.


It is I who should be apologizing for my outburst, prince. But you must remember that my people's near eradication is still fresh in my mind, and that the magics of your kind are what caused it. That is no excuse for being so short, though. I know you did not mean it that way.

Quote:
Geokhan:
Skarner,

Is there anyone in the League you have developed a friendship with?
Anyone you really hate?

If you need me, just find the only house with a three legged dog.
Geokhan, nothing to do with Geology, but I like the Earthy champs.


I am not close to any of the champions of the League. I do share some viewpoints with Maokai, however. He was brought to life by the same vile magics that killed my kind. I also respect Malphite, whom I understand fights to bring this world into harmony. Taric and I share a special bond, both drawing power from gems and the earth, but I would still not go so far as to call him a 'friend'.

As for which champions I dislike, I have mixed feelings about Trundle. I have much sorrow and sympathy toward him, knowing he once bore a heavy burden for his people and received nothing, not even gratitude, in return but he has become spiteful because of this and chosen to let them die. I also do not much care for Malzahar. Malzahar seeks to usher in beasts of the Void to bring about Runeterra's end, though he faces opposition from Kassadin. I can only hope that Malzahar will regain his mind and cease his quest, but should he go too far I will tear him apart myself.

Quote:
Ask Jax:
Skarner,

Do you ever drink?


I presume you mean alcohol. I do not. Alcohol does not effect me in the same way it does your kind. I am incapable of becoming flustered by it, or 'drunk' as you call it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

04-08-2012

Quote:
The Brackern:
It is I who should be apologizing for my outburst, prince. But you must remember that my people's near eradication is still fresh in my mind, and that the magics of your kind are what caused it. That is no excuse for being so short, though. I know you did not mean it that way.


I merely wished to question you on whom you thought was right, whom you thought to be correct in the nature of our conflict. But now it has become apparent that you do not much care for conflict in general.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Brackern

Member

04-08-2012

You misunderstand me, Prince. I do not dislike conflict. When willing, combat can be an exhilarating thing. Even I enjoy it. But you do not speak of combat. You speak of war. War drags others in, sends in those unwilling to fight to do just that. It destroys the lives of those who were not even involved in the conflict if they find themselves in the unfortunate circumstances of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. War is what I dislike.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrozen

Senior Member

04-08-2012

Crystal Vanguard, Skarner

A very careless question if you don't mind.

How does your race reproduce? Are there male or females or hermaphrodites?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

04-08-2012

Well, in that case, would you care to fight me in the Sparring Grounds? Facing you would be quite thrilling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Brackern

Member

04-08-2012

Quote:
Pyrozen:
Crystal Vanguard, Skarner

A very careless question if you don't mind.

How does your race reproduce? Are there male or females or hermaphrodites?


We reproduce as you do heterosexually. There are males and females. What, did you think we simply crawled from the earth?

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Well, in that case, would you care to fight me in the Sparring Grounds? Facing you would be quite thrilling.


It would be my pleasure.