Ask the Crystal Vanguard

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

04-05-2012

Why don't you turn to granite when I or Brand heat you up enough?

Ask Jarvan IV

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brackern View Post
The petty squabbles of your race are what destroyed my people, Prince. My opinion is thus: You are all fools, fighting meaninglessly. Your methods may have been refined, but it is still the same barbaric practice as always. Can your kind not know peace?
Not... exactly what I meant, but.... I apologize if I touched a nerve, Skarner. I did not mean to offend you.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Skarner,

Is there anyone in the League you have developed a friendship with?
Anyone you really hate?

If you need me, just find the only house with a three legged dog.
Geokhan, nothing to do with Geology, but I like the Earthy champs.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-06-2012

Skarner,

Do you ever drink?

The Brackern

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
Why don't you turn to granite when I or Brand heat you up enough?
Simple. Your magics are not powerful enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Not... exactly what I meant, but.... I apologize if I touched a nerve, Skarner. I did not mean to offend you.
It is I who should be apologizing for my outburst, prince. But you must remember that my people's near eradication is still fresh in my mind, and that the magics of your kind are what caused it. That is no excuse for being so short, though. I know you did not mean it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Skarner,

Is there anyone in the League you have developed a friendship with?
Anyone you really hate?

If you need me, just find the only house with a three legged dog.
Geokhan, nothing to do with Geology, but I like the Earthy champs.
I am not close to any of the champions of the League. I do share some viewpoints with Maokai, however. He was brought to life by the same vile magics that killed my kind. I also respect Malphite, whom I understand fights to bring this world into harmony. Taric and I share a special bond, both drawing power from gems and the earth, but I would still not go so far as to call him a 'friend'.

As for which champions I dislike, I have mixed feelings about Trundle. I have much sorrow and sympathy toward him, knowing he once bore a heavy burden for his people and received nothing, not even gratitude, in return but he has become spiteful because of this and chosen to let them die. I also do not much care for Malzahar. Malzahar seeks to usher in beasts of the Void to bring about Runeterra's end, though he faces opposition from Kassadin. I can only hope that Malzahar will regain his mind and cease his quest, but should he go too far I will tear him apart myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Skarner,

Do you ever drink?
I presume you mean alcohol. I do not. Alcohol does not effect me in the same way it does your kind. I am incapable of becoming flustered by it, or 'drunk' as you call it.

Ask Jarvan IV

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brackern View Post
It is I who should be apologizing for my outburst, prince. But you must remember that my people's near eradication is still fresh in my mind, and that the magics of your kind are what caused it. That is no excuse for being so short, though. I know you did not mean it that way.
I merely wished to question you on whom you thought was right, whom you thought to be correct in the nature of our conflict. But now it has become apparent that you do not much care for conflict in general.

The Brackern

04-08-2012

You misunderstand me, Prince. I do not dislike conflict. When willing, combat can be an exhilarating thing. Even I enjoy it. But you do not speak of combat. You speak of war. War drags others in, sends in those unwilling to fight to do just that. It destroys the lives of those who were not even involved in the conflict if they find themselves in the unfortunate circumstances of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. War is what I dislike.

Pyrozen

04-08-2012

Crystal Vanguard, Skarner

A very careless question if you don't mind.

How does your race reproduce? Are there male or females or hermaphrodites?

Ask Jarvan IV

04-08-2012

Well, in that case, would you care to fight me in the Sparring Grounds? Facing you would be quite thrilling.

The Brackern

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrozen View Post
Crystal Vanguard, Skarner

A very careless question if you don't mind.

How does your race reproduce? Are there male or females or hermaphrodites?
We reproduce as you do heterosexually. There are males and females. What, did you think we simply crawled from the earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Well, in that case, would you care to fight me in the Sparring Grounds? Facing you would be quite thrilling.
It would be my pleasure.

123456 ... 9