Ask the Crystal Vanguard

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Brackern

04-05-2012

Greetings, summoners and champions alike. All have come into the knowledge by now that many champions of the League have begun answering the questions of summoners as well as their fellow champions. I am following suit. You may ask your questions of my favorite food or which champion is best looking, and I will answer accordingly, but that is not why I am here. I come to tell of the Brackern. I will not allow my people to fade into memory, lest the world never be suited for their return. For only by remembering the past do we avoid making the same mistakes.

Ask your questions.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Breakfast of champions? (sorry Jax)
What do you know of the Void and our friends who called it home?

Thank you for your time,
Geokhan

Ask Jarvan IV

04-05-2012

Skarner, how do you view the conflict between Demacia and Noxus? It would be quite interesting to learn the perspective of one such as yourself.

Ask Taric

04-05-2012

As the crystal vanguard attends to the ones who have things to ask, it feels the weight of hands touching his tail and legs. Taric studies the brackern's mineral structures with visible marvel and pleasure, almost drooling at the sight of a living silicate organism, visibly ignoring the harm that Skarner can bring with it's sting and pincers.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
As the crystal vanguard attends to the ones who have things to ask, it feels the weight of hands touching his tail and legs. Taric studies the brackern's mineral structures with visible marvel and pleasure, almost drooling at the sight of a living silicate organism, visibly ignoring the harm that Skarner can bring with it's sting and pincers.
Okay, this almost sounds like assault.

Taric, you creeping me out, brah.

be a shame to lose one of my mains to Skarner's rage

Ask Taric

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Okay, this almost sounds like assault.

Taric, you creeping me out, brah.

be a shame to lose one of my mains to Skarner's rage
I am to provoke it's hatred if i lose control of myself...
So... Outrageously beautiful... Please, if i try to mount him as a steed, hold me...
I... Just... Can not... Resist... Such beauty...

Geokhan

04-05-2012

Running time!!!

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-05-2012

Quote:

Thank you for your time,
Geokhan
I will kill you slowly.

Skarner,

How badly does my lamppost hurt a being of pure crystal?

Geokhan

04-05-2012

eep!
Aren't you supposed to be on your honeymoon???
Killing me is bad mojo for it!!
It was an honest question...why you hating on me???

The Brackern

04-05-2012

Quote:

Thank you for your time,
Geokhan
I do not specifically require food for nourishment. My energy is drawn from the earth. I am capable of eating and tasting, though. Since eating is not required I do not have a set time to eat such as 'breakfast' but as for what my food of choice is,it would most likely be bear. Worthy prey with excellent taste and consistency.

The Void beings are powerful and malevolent. That much is clear. Occasionally, some of my kind would suggest that we attempt to commune with beings of the Void but the idea was wisely never put into action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Skarner, how do your view the conflict between Demacia and Noxus? It would be quite interesting to learn the perspective of one such as yourself.
The petty squabbles of your race are what destroyed my people, Prince. My opinion is thus: You are all fools, fighting meaninglessly. Your methods may have been refined, but it is still the same barbaric practice as always. Can your kind not know peace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
Skarner starts, but relaxes upon seeing the Gem Knight inspecting him. He pays little mind to Taric throughout the inspection, though he does occasionally shift as the gem knight prods him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Skarner,

How badly does my lamppost hurt a being of pure crystal?
It is not the weapon, it is the man behind it. You have proven yourself to be a threat with it time and again. With that said, it does not hurt unduly. You seem to have a proficiency for finding weaknesses with it, though.

12345 ... 9