Garen in Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CorruptNemesis

04-05-2012

Anyone else play garen in TT? I've just started and I just seem to stomp everyone. Mordekasier is hard to top lane against but other then that Garen just seems to be able to take down everyone and anyone.

Theres always alot of talk about tryndamere in TT, but garens silence + ult just shreds him. Twice now I've had tryndamere players rage quit because I guess they are used to being fed and carrying their team rather then being the feeder.

I'm not gonna say hes OP. Every character has a counter. But Garen just seems to be so strong against so many champions and his tanky dps role is perfect for TT.

Why don't more people play him!?

eaTHAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Because yorick exist.

Sebamk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaTHAN View Post
Because yorick exist.
I Lol'd at this

Darahas

04-05-2012

Garen is absolutely amazing on TT, I feel. His Q is great early game, his W gives that tankiness that you like on TT, his E is...well, his E. And his R is just the cream on the top of the ice.

Kyraxis

04-05-2012

You should not have trouble with Mord. Silence and spin, he can't do anything. Profit.

James755

04-05-2012

OMG breaking news!!!! Tanky DPS's are really good on TT!! Who the hell knew?
We all did.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

04-05-2012

Garen es OP on TT