Yes or No

I agree change it back. 7 24.14%
No I like this new interface and wish it comes in the end product. 22 75.86%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

New user interface.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gulio

10-22-2009

Please riot return this bull****, the interface is way to messy, I cannot see anything, everything is very small, I cannot read the chat in a normal way, cause as it is now, if I wish to read the chat I have to focus on that completly because its coverd away in a far left corner, at first it was right above the compase, so easy to read same goes for stats about the champions hp mana ect.

Please people if you agree with me that they have to stick with the old one please post it here. maybe we can make riot see that this new one sucks

Zareidriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-22-2009

First.

There are way to many of these, yours is like the 500th.

And no, I like the new interface. It's actually quite great.

Truhls

10-22-2009

Do Not Want.

Ivandir

10-22-2009

I agree change the interface back. It's so hard to see the AP MS or any other details without spending 2-3 seconds looking at the worst position in the screen ever.. i.e BOTTOM LEFT... and then BAM you are ganked because you weren't paying attention to TOP LEFT/RIGHT or MIDDLE where all the action usually happens.

plugo vaikis

10-22-2009

it;s ok..

Toorc

10-22-2009

We need more threads on the subject. The new interface is BETTER overall, you're just not used to it. You can't really tell me you likes the abomination that was the old interface. Just give it some time, and then decide how you really feel about it.

TakashiX

The Council

10-22-2009

make the text easy to read please...

tuffguy

10-22-2009

I like some of the features, but dislike the others. I think some things are too small - esp when you level and want to upgrade one of your skills, I can barely notice that little plus sign above the spells. OTher then that, I like the new layout...

Fallen 62

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulio View Post
Please riot return this bull****, the interface is way to messy, I cannot see anything, everything is very small, I cannot read the chat in a normal way, cause as it is now, if I wish to read the chat I have to focus on that completly because its coverd away in a far left corner, at first it was right above the compase, so easy to read same goes for stats about the champions hp mana ect.

Please people if you agree with me that they have to stick with the old one please post it here. maybe we can make riot see that this new one sucks
That post right there is the prime example of how to *NOT* get your opinions heard. Words like "Bull****" and demanding that they change it back will earn you a big, fat 0 in the respect column of Riot and they will just throw your comment aside. That, along with the lack of punctuation, or any semblance of coherent thought missing from the post also won't help you. If you wanted you're opinions heard and not disregarded, use better language, proper grammar and punctuation.

I personally don't like the new UI, as I have stated in another thread. We don't need so many on the same topic; just scroll down 3 or 4 lines and see the 10 other threads saying the exact same thing, in the exact same language, provoking the exact same response from Riot: "Ignore that post and find one that's easier to read and doesn't insult us." Riot doesn't *have* to listen to us if they don't want to. Or at least, some of us.

Faetris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

hate hate hate the new interface. Looks like a crappy korean mmo puked all over my screen. A trimmed down version of the original interface would be far superior.