Gamebreaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheStalwart

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoggy View Post
so that's why he is always banned
It's also the reason why he clutches his swords all the time. If he lets go, he might revert back to his instincts. And that kind of mess is hard to clean up.

Gruntala

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Most would agree that Malzahar's smile was incredibly creepy. Most would also agree that you should run away very fast, seeing as he was about to do something evil and void-y.

Ziggs wasn't thinking like normal people though, and only flashed the Prophet his own creepy smile before tossing bombs all over mid lane. He stopped when he heard Malzahar's voice in his head.

Soon, very soon, and... NOW

Ziggs wasn't worried when the purple cloud of energy surrounded him. He WAS worried when a certain tentacle faced elder god landed on him, killing him instantly.

Cthulhu then walked over and stepped on the enemy nexus, destroying it instantly.

Regulation #613: Malzahar may only summon minor void demons.

Regulation #Infinity: TheStalwart may use any stories posted by Gruntala, provided he includes the name of author with each story by said author.

TheStalwart

06-13-2012

Kennen stared at Karthus as the minions battled in between them.

"So, ready to get your keister kicked?" Despite the cover, Karthus could feel the yordle's smirk. He scowled, or at least as best he could without lips.

"FOOLISH FOOL!!! PREPARE YOURSELF FOR MY NEW SPELL!!!" With that, Karthus pointed his rod at Kennen. Kennen tensed, ready to evade.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!!!" A light shot out and struck Kennen. The yordle made no sound as he dropped to the floor.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, YORDLE!!!"

No response.

"YORDLE?"

No response.

"Kennen?"

By this point, a crow had landed on Kennen's head, pecked it for a few moments, then flew off, leaving a white spot. Karthus moved right up and began poking the body with his foot.

"IT APPEARS MY NEW SPELL CAUSES INSTANT DEATH." With that, KArthus smirked the best he could as he tapped his bony fingers against each other.

"EXCELLENT."

It wasn't long before the enemy nexus exploded.

Regulation #210: Karthus will not be allowed to use any new spells that he had learned outside of the League.

HuggableZombie

06-14-2012

"I'm not one for cheating Pantheon," Kayle coldly said as she hovered towards her lane.

"It's not cheating, its taking a tactical advantage," Pantheon tried to justify the plan he was telling Kayle.

Kayle's finger touched her chin, stopping mid flight as she began to think. He was right, there was no rules against what they were planning. "Make Morgana first and you have yourself a deal," she said, clasping her hands together.

"As you wish."

"Perfect..." Kayle's smile was easily seen under her helmet, sending shivers down Pantheon's spine.

"Um...ok lets go." Kayle's hands wrapped around Pantheon.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Morgana stood in the mid lane against Vladimir. She was angered by the fact that her sister was on the enemy team, but took joy in the fact she would have a chance to kill her sister multiple times. Though the smile on Vladimir's face was creepier than usual.

"What are you smiling about Crimson Reaper?" Morgana inquired harshly. Vladimir merely laughed.

"Oh you know, things," he replied. "You'll see soon enough."

"Pantheon and Kayle are missing, watch yourself." Morgana heard Irelia's voice in her mind.

She brushed the Crimson Reaper's smile away, continuing to kill the minions as they appeared. It wasn't until Vlad said 'ready' that her attention shot towards him. She threw a dark binding his way, but the coward pooled, dodging it completely. He flowed under her feet, slowing her as she attempted to run.

She managed to outrun Vladimir, making it to her turret. She turned to laugh until a sword falling from the sky impaled her, pinning her to the ground. She recognized it as her sister's sword but didn't have time to curse Kayle before a shower of spears fell on her.

"First Blood" The announcer...well...announced.

The couple's laugh echoed loudly throughout Summer's Rift. Irelia merely face palmed. "He can't ever play fairly can he?"

Regulation #105a (addenum): No team mate is allowed to even TOUCH Pantheon at any time...EVER!

Regulation #45: Kayle is not to exceed above 2yds off the ground when flying.

notawinner

06-18-2012

my turn!

it was a normal day in summoners rift, or at least as normal as it can get there, and purple team consisting of Irelia, Lux, Darius, Draven, and vegiar were all mid, facing the other team.

All was going well untill decived in, and threw a blade at vegiar. Normally this wouldnt be any consern, exept vegiar immdeitly started convulsing.

Irelia rushed at shaco while lux and the rest tried to figure out what was wrong. As soon as they had there backs turned however, they each recived a dart to the neck, coursty of teemo, and started convulsing as well.

Seeing how she was the only won left, irelia ran for her life, only to fall to a mushroom.

" i told you this was a GREAT idea!" shaco cried out happily as he finsed of the purple team.

"your right" Teemo replied " and you know, it was kinda fun watching them convulse untill they bleed from there lungs"

the two smiled at each other scaring the **** out of there team.

Regulation#207 teemo is not allowed to appily his posin to other teammates wepons

Regulation#207a teemo is not allowed to mix his posin with others

Regulation# 199 assisans are not allowed to share techniques or wepons

TheStalwart

06-23-2012

“HAHA!!!” Rumble laughed as he ran away from the enemy team in the jungle.

“CATCH THAT YORDLE!!!” Olaf screamed as he threw one of his axes, only for Rumble to turn at the last moment.

“YOU’LL NEVER CATCH ME!!!” Rumble laughed. “ESPECIALLY WHEN I GO INTO MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE !!! HI-YAH!!!”

With that, Tristy began to speed up, gradually creating more space between the Mechanized Menace and the enemy team. However, just before getting out of range, Blitzcrank shot his hand forward, grabbing Tristy’s ankle. Rumble’s enthusiasm quickly dried up.

“I knew I should have installed the turbo.” Rumble deadpanned, before being pulled back into the sure beating he was going to receive.

An ally has been slain.

Tristy exploded as Rumble shot up into the sky. The enemy team quickly left, to take advantage of the enemy’s situation. What they didn’t see was a lone rocket shooting up. The rocket and Rumble looked like they were about to collide with each other. At the last moment, the rocket’s top opened up, and Rumble fell inside.

The rocket dropped like a rock onto the ground. As it lay there, the exterior of the rocket began to glow.

It was 30 minutes since Rumble’s seemingly death. The summoner had tried his hardest to rouse the yordle, but to no avail. Rumble’s team bravely fought in spite of being down one member. However, it wasn’t long before they were stuck trying to defend their base.

In front of the mid inhibitor turret, Rumble’s team stood ready to defend it. Tristana reloaded her bazooka. Lux readied another spell. Shen drew both of his swords. Garen simply stood ready.

Before them, the enemy team prepared their massive push. Shaco’s bloodlust began to rise. Olaf’s battlelust began to grow. Blitzcrank began to run simulations on who to target first. Morgana readied another spell. Caitlyn took aim.

It was a fierce Mexican standoff…which was broken as Tristana noticed something in the sky.

“WHAT’S THAT?!” The Megling Commando shouted as she pointed upward.

Suddenly, something landed in the middle of the two teams, scattering the minions. As the dust cleared, the mystery object was revealed.

It appeared to be yordle sized, yet was shone as the light reflected off its metal exterior. The closest thing it could be equated to was a suit of armor, yet that term was pushing it. In the middle of the chest, a light shone. The figure had landed with one knee and one fist on the ground, its head bowed.
Then it looked up, revealing its eyes to be two glowing orbs that honestly made for a pretty cool effect.

Then the faceplate lifted up.

“Remember me?!” Rumble smiled. The silence was unnerving.

“Well then…” Rumble smirked as his faceplate came down. “WITNESS THE POWER OF TRISTY MK. II!!!”

“…Tristy?” Lux asked with a raised eyebrow, as all the champions sneaked a glance at the Megling gunner.

“Why is everyone looking at me?” Tristana asked.

If Rumble’s faceplate was raised, his fur would have done little to hide the red on his face.

“EAT MISSLE!!!” A section of Rumble’s armor on his forearm rised up, revealing a missle about the size of a pencil. The pencil sized missle shot forward, nearly becoming invisible to the naked eye, before slamming right into Blitzcrank’s chest…and simply imbedded itself there.

The robot simply plucked it from his chest, and held it while his team came close to look at it. They looked at Rumble, then back at the dud, then at Rumble, before looking back at the dud.

Then they all laughed. Some pointed fingers, some held their sides, and Blitzcrank, for the first time, experienced genuine laughter.

“HA HA HA!!! THIS IS QUITE HILARIOUS!!!”

Soon the enemy team’s laughing fit began to subside. Some were wiping tears from their eyes, and some still had giggles escaping their mouths. Blitzcrank stared at the missile, with amusement in his eyes.

BOOM!!!

PENTAKILL!!!

Regulation #159: Rumble is not allowed to pilot improved versions of his machine.

Cosmic FourzeX

06-24-2012

only now i got the spongebob reference

Astraltar

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestalwart View Post
“haha!!!” rumble laughed as he ran away from the enemy team in the jungle.

“catch that yordle!!!” olaf screamed as he threw one of his axes, only for rumble to turn at the last moment.

“you’ll never catch me!!!” rumble laughed. “especially when i go into maximum overdrive !!! Hi-yah!!!”

with that, tristy began to speed up, gradually creating more space between the mechanized menace and the enemy team. However, just before getting out of range, blitzcrank shot his hand forward, grabbing tristy’s ankle. Rumble’s enthusiasm quickly dried up.

“i knew i should have installed the turbo.” rumble deadpanned, before being pulled back into the sure beating he was going to receive.

an ally has been slain.

tristy exploded as rumble shot up into the sky. The enemy team quickly left, to take advantage of the enemy’s situation. What they didn’t see was a lone rocket shooting up. The rocket and rumble looked like they were about to collide with each other. At the last moment, the rocket’s top opened up, and rumble fell inside.

The rocket dropped like a rock onto the ground. As it lay there, the exterior of the rocket began to glow.

It was 30 minutes since rumble’s seemingly death. The summoner had tried his hardest to rouse the yordle, but to no avail. Rumble’s team bravely fought in spite of being down one member. However, it wasn’t long before they were stuck trying to defend their base.

In front of the mid inhibitor turret, rumble’s team stood ready to defend it. Tristana reloaded her bazooka. Lux readied another spell. Shen drew both of his swords. Garen simply stood ready.

Before them, the enemy team prepared their massive push. Shaco’s bloodlust began to rise. Olaf’s battlelust began to grow. Blitzcrank began to run simulations on who to target first. Morgana readied another spell. Caitlyn took aim.

It was a fierce mexican standoff…which was broken as tristana noticed something in the sky.

“what’s that?!” the megling commando shouted as she pointed upward.

Suddenly, something landed in the middle of the two teams, scattering the minions. As the dust cleared, the mystery object was revealed.

It appeared to be yordle sized, yet was shone as the light reflected off its metal exterior. The closest thing it could be equated to was a suit of armor, yet that term was pushing it. In the middle of the chest, a light shone. The figure had landed with one knee and one fist on the ground, its head bowed.
Then it looked up, revealing its eyes to be two glowing orbs that honestly made for a pretty cool effect.

Then the faceplate lifted up.

“remember me?!” rumble smiled. The silence was unnerving.

“well then…” rumble smirked as his faceplate came down. “witness the power of tristy mk. Ii!!!”

“…tristy?” lux asked with a raised eyebrow, as all the champions sneaked a glance at the megling gunner.

“why is everyone looking at me?” tristana asked.

If rumble’s faceplate was raised, his fur would have done little to hide the red on his face.

“eat missle!!!” a section of rumble’s armor on his forearm rised up, revealing a missle about the size of a pencil. The pencil sized missle shot forward, nearly becoming invisible to the naked eye, before slamming right into blitzcrank’s chest…and simply imbedded itself there.

The robot simply plucked it from his chest, and held it while his team came close to look at it. They looked at rumble, then back at the dud, then at rumble, before looking back at the dud.

Then they all laughed. Some pointed fingers, some held their sides, and blitzcrank, for the first time, experienced genuine laughter.

“ha ha ha!!! This is quite hilarious!!!”

soon the enemy team’s laughing fit began to subside. Some were wiping tears from their eyes, and some still had giggles escaping their mouths. Blitzcrank stared at the missile, with amusement in his eyes.

boom!!!

pentakill!!!

regulation #159: Rumble is not allowed to pilot improved versions of his machine.
“ha ha ha!!! This is quite hilarious!!!”

^This.

TheStalwart

06-25-2012

"Tristy, unlock power inhibitors!!!" Rumble shouted as he prepared a beam that would decimate the enemy nexus.

"You can unlock my inhibitors anyday, Rumble." Tristy, the AI that Rumble had installed into the suit, crooned.

Xaephros

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStalwart View Post
"Tristy, unlock power inhibitors!!!" Rumble shouted as he prepared a beam that would decimate the enemy nexus.

"You can unlock my inhibitors anyday, Rumble." Tristy, the AI that Rumble had installed into the suit, crooned.
...wait, what?