Gamebreaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheStalwart

04-27-2012

If you have problems imagining the music, search G - Gundam Shining Finger theme on youtube.

Theluiginater

04-27-2012

Bravo, sir. But didn't you leave out Katarina and her ultimate in the Spin-To-Win competition, or was that a separate instance altogether?

TheStalwart

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theluiginater View Post
Bravo, sir. But didn't you leave out Katarina and her ultimate in the Spin-To-Win competition, or was that a separate instance altogether?
Truthfully... Yeah, I sorta imagine "Spin-to-win" as them being like Beyblades and colliding against each. So basically her spinning around, soon to be whacked by two giant blades and a staff?

She's dead.

Theluiginater

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStalwart View Post
Truthfully... Yeah, I sorta imagine "Spin-to-win" as them being like Beyblades and colliding against each. So basically her spinning around, soon to be whacked by two giant blades and a staff?

She's dead.
Point taken.

TheStalwart

04-27-2012

"Alright, guys. I'll take mid, any questions?" Kennen asked.

"Hey, what's that?" Graves pointed up.

Something whacked Kennen's skull, instantly causing death.

The thing began to return, seeking another kill. The rest of the team began to dance around in order to avoid the deadly stick.

On the other side of the map...

The rest of the team watched as Wukong swung his elongated staff, hoping to hit something else.

Regulation #24: Wukong will not be allowed to grow his staff in order to increase his range.

tayfga15

04-27-2012

"Are you sure about this?" Urgot asked Fizz. The prankster only grinned at Urgot as he once again explained his plan.

"When I check the fish horizontally, the fish flies up vertically, correct?" said Fizz

"I guess," stammered Urgot

"Sooooo. If I check it from ABOVE the shark should run up horizontally!" exclaimed Fizz.

"PANTHEON!" Fizz yelled

"Yeah?" asked Pantheon walking up to Fizz

"Give me a boost with your ult," said Fizz "You won't have to bond anything I'll just grab onto the shield".

------

Graves casually farmed minions, undaunted by enemy ganks as his whole team was with him. Suddenly the circle of Pantheon's ult appeared.

"Don't worry," said Hecarim confidently "We can easily take Pantheon,".

Suddenly a lone fish dropped from the sky onto the group.

"Err a fish?" said Graves confused

Suddenly Fizz's shark flew out from the air and ate the whole enemy team.

ACE!

Regulation #183: Fizz can only throw his ult in a horizontal line
Regulation #105b (addendum): No teammates are allowed to even TOUCH Pantheon while he is using his ultimate.

Gruntala

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

Love these Pantheon gamebreaks, but now there needs to be one w/ Urgot and his ultimate (his ult doesn't touch Pantheon =D)

HuggableZombie

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruntala View Post
Love these Pantheon gamebreaks, but now there needs to be one w/ Urgot and his ultimate (his ult doesn't touch Pantheon =D)
I think I can do that

__________________________________________________ _____________________

"Someone toss me into the air, I've got an idea," Urgot told his team. Hecarim lifted an eyebrow at him.

"What exactly is this plan?" Hecarim asked.

"It's all very simple...."

Vayne ran down the rive to gank mid lane until she felt herself anchored to the ground. "What is this black sorcer-" She as immediately replaced with Urgot. Urgot only laughed as he watched Vayne fall to the ground, instantly dying upon impact.

"An enemy has been slain." His metal legs carried him back to his lane.

"Alright Hecarim, lets get Annie now," Urgot said to the centaur.

"No problem," Hecarim replied with a grin on his face before rear kicking Urgot into the air.

Regulation # 96: Urgot cannot use his ultimate ability in the air.

Dorryza

05-03-2012

The noise was like thunder- rhythm, like the sea. Never ending, loud.
Unstoppable.
From the distance, one could hear a voice joyfully calling out, "March march march march!"
Every champion started running before the might of the surely massive army that came marching down mid lane.
At their head was Shaco.
Behind Shaco were more Shacos.
Behind them, even more.
In fact, the column of Shacos seemed neverending- and always growing in puffs of smoke.
They charged, every one cackling in glee- every one exploding in puffs of smoke and fans of knives.

Regulation # 1337: Shaco clones are not allowed to use spells of any sort, including Shaco's ultimate.

Dorryza

05-03-2012

Malzahar picks rock. Zilean picks scissors.
*rewind*
Zilean picks paper. Malzahar, predicting it, picks scissors.
*rewind*
Zilean picks rock. Malzahar, predicting it, picks paper.
*rewind*
Zilean picks scissors. Malzahar, predicting it, picks rock.
*rewind*
Zilean picks paper. Malzahar, predicting it, picks scissors.
*goes in infinitely*

League Regulation #1947: Zilean and Malzahar are not allowed to get into a game of Rock, paper, scissors