Gamebreaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheStalwart

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
Irelia glared at the score. Her team was losing. Badly. It wasn't really anyone's fault, but rather a certain annoyance on the other team. "Pantheon has slain an ally!!" The announcer stated, actually starting to sound bored.

Apparently, he had found a way to actually get baron nashor on his side as well as take the baron with him during his jump. Pantheon's cheating had to stop now. Sure, the league would make some other rule to stop him. But, Pantheon would find some other way to circumvent that rule as well. It was time to end this.

Quickly, she sent a message to Morello. After a few minutes of chatting, they finally came to an agreement. Irelia smiled a vicious smile that caused every champion near her to take a half step away. **** was about to go down.

"Alright guys, we got this!" Pantheon yelled as he prepared to jump Baron into the enemy's nexus. Suddenly, a single pure red blade sliced through baron's body. The enemy watched a moment before baron crumbled to the ground. The only thought that went through the enemy team's mind was How the hell did he die in one shot? This was the beginning of the end.

Xerath cried out as multiple blades pierced his body, instantly slaying him. From there, a red blur jumped to Graves who was mercilessly decapitated. Before they could see what had happened, the figure blurred and disappeared into the brush.

Pantheon, Taric, and Sion looked at each other before sprinting towards their base. A figure appeared to their left and Sion immediately shot a cryptic gaze at his target. Only, the figure completely ignored it and grabbed him by his throat before disappearing into another bush. His cries of pain echo'd throughout the rift.

"An ally has been mercilessly killed" Stated the announcer in an interested voice. Apparently, even the announcer was impressed by how brutal that kill was.

Taric could only back up in horror. "I'm too fabulous to die!" He wailed. Then, he felt a hand touch him on the shoulder. Hesitantly, he looked behind himself only to see his death racing towards his fabulous face.

Pantheon did the only thing he could. He jumped straight onto his own platform, trying to escape this menace. But, who could it be? He asked himself. Apparently, everyone had been killed too fast for them to even realize who it was. He would just wait for everyone to revive before they went out. They were ahead in kills after all. They would win eventually.

Then, "A turret...A turret...A turret has been destoryed" the announcer stuttered. Three turrets one after another were instantly snuffed out. Irelia walked straight through the carnage and stood just on the outside of the enemy summoner platform. She looked down right evil. Her hair was flairing out behind her and countless blades floating around her.

Pantheon was confident he could take her. That was, until she walked onto the platform. The lazer roared to life, trying to incinerate Irelia. Yet it was intercepted and redirected by her blades. She went straight up to pantheon and pinned him against the wall.

"Hey, take it easy now Irelia. It's just..... a battle....." He started to trail off as she summoned five transcendent blades. Wait, five? She smiled one of the cruelest smiles he had ever seen. "I'm glad you are constantly healed by this platform. It means I can take as long as I want in punishing you." His cries of agony even reached the League itself, miles away from the actual battle.

It only ended when she was forcibly summoned away from the field by the three head summoners themselves since no one below their power was able to actually restrain her. After investigating the incident, it was found out that Morello had given her back her original powers as well as a few buffs on top of that. No one was able to figure out how she had managed to get him to do that, though she did receive a few more nerfs than necessary within the coming months.

As for Pantheon? He was given a leave of absence from the league in order to go through extensive counseling. Even now, he will automatically leave if he sees Irelia on his team or the enemy's. The one thing that the counselor could get out of him was one phrase. "I won't cheat."

Rule 1005: Pantheon may not befriend the monsters in Twisted Treeline or Summoner Rift.
Rule 1006: Irelia may not be buffed by Morello.
Rule 1007: Irelia may not torture her targets.
Well, it was bound to happen eventually.

Gruntala

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Syndra sighed as she heard Kog'Maw's screams for the fourth time in the last 10 minutes. Again? she thought Why do I always get partnered up with the noobs? Then she noticed that Lux and Caitlyn from the enemy team were low. But Kog'Maw was running away, his Icathian Surprise would be useless. What a noob!

Meanwhile, Cait and Lux were laughing about the stupidity of their opponent.
"What a noob, he's running away" They both collapsed to the ground laughing. Which was good for Syndra, it meant they wouldn't see the little explosive ball of fun flying through the air.

DOUBLE KILL

Regulation #8576: Syndra may not pick up allied champions and throw them

HuggableZombie

09-17-2012

The enemy charged down mid lane, their push unstoppable. Syndra was the single defender of her team's towers. The enemy team consisted of Rammus, Teemo, Lulu, Varus, and Fizz, her opponent. Her team had failed in protecting their lanes and it looked as though all was lost.

Syndra floated between her Nexus towers, unable to come up with a plan. She pondered as she watched Rammus roll up and attack the minescule army of minions that protected alongside her. She grumbled obscurities about her team mates.

"Hey Syndra! Does the League make you wear that dominatrix outfit?!" The entire enemy team laughed in response. Syndra's brows furrowed.

"Quiet you pesky little animal, I have more power than you could even hope of obtaining!" Syndra shouted, throwing the enemy minions at themselves.

"It doesn't look like it. I guess your powers only work when you're all covered up!" Again, another bout of laughter erupted from the enemy team.

Sydnra's face contorted with anger. She wanted to crush the little fish for mocking her ever growing power. As she stared at the enemy team, she saw potential ammo. Blinded by fury, she gripped Rammus with her gravitational powers. At first he was heavy, but the anger in her didn't care for withdrawing her untapped potential.

With great struggle, she lifted Rammus from the ground. The entire group stopped attacking and stared wide eyed at the floating armordillo. "I will crush you, you little worm!!!" Syndra shouted as she flung Rammus downward with all her might. Fizz hopped up on his pole, dogging the flying armordillo. There was a bone rattling crunch as Rammus crashed into Varus.

"Double kill!" The announcer spoke.

"You missed me!!" Fizz called out as he fell down from his pole.

Syndra glared at Teemo, a look that told him he was next in line for being ammo. A chain of grativational magic gripped the yordle as he attempted to run away. She lifted up the flailing Teemo and slammed him downward, trying to hit Fizz. Fizz dodged yet another slam but Teemo became a mass of blood and bone on the ground.

"Triple kill!!" Lulu had begun to run, but her leg was caught by Syndra's magic. She yelled protests as Syndra threw her at Fizz. "Quadrakill!"

"I got something for you Syndra!!" Fizz, the only survivor, shouted as he tossed a fish her way. He let out a huge smile as the fish floated towards the gravity mage. Though something unexpected happened. The fish stopped mid air and then flew back towards Fizz. He had no time to react before the fish landed in his mouth. He gulped loudly and frowned as a giant shark shot up from the ground, devouring him.

"Pentakill....Ace!"

Syndra laughed wickedly, "Unlimited Power!!"

Regulation #5603: Syndra may not pick up enemy champions or Fizz's fish.

Kneesurgery

09-20-2012

On the purple team, the game of summoner's rift started just like normal. Garen bought a Doran's blade, Ashe bought boots of speed and a couple health potions, Janna bought her wards and farie charm, and so on.

On the blue team, things were different.

"What'r ya buyin?" asked the merchant, who looked significantly different than usual.

Tristana didn't mind however, and exclaimed, "All right! I've always wanted to try out one of these!"

From far away in the purple base, life was simple. It was just the beginning of another game in summoner's rift, just like always.

A fiery sound started to split the air, coming from the direction of the blue base and drawing the attention of all the champions. Janna got her summoner to use his "clairvoyance" spell and what they saw was disturbing.

It was the fastest rocket anyone had ever seen. It glowed as fire blew out of the back, illuminating the ground in wicked orange light. It shined with metal and blinked with lights.

The purple team was captivated by it's ominous sight, as it screamed past their faces and into the spawn turret.

The resulting explosion was enough to instantly blow up the nexus.

"First Blood, Pentakill, Ace, Victory!" Yelled the announcer trying desperately to keep up.

Both Tristana and the Trader let out their most maniacal laughs as they were teleported home after the end of the match.

Regulation 4 (R4): The merchant exchange program is officially canceled.

Kenson

09-26-2012

It was a normal, seemingly uneventful Twisted Treeline match. Shyvana, Ahri, and Singed had been matched against Jax, Jayce, and Draven. Unfortunately, Shyvana's Summoner had not quite perfected his summoning skills yet- being a novice and all- and Shyvana was left powerless as her team went on to 2v3 the enemies.

The team had fared badly. Ahri and Singed were both going 2/6/1, as Shyvana was finally properly connected to the Fields of Justice. Quickly, they performed a team huddle.

Singed was silent, the only traces of communication being the gas escaping from his chemist's flask matching a flare of rage in his eyes.

Ahri pouted, and seemed depressed about how the match was faring so far.

Shyvana whistled when she realized the situation. But she wasn't simply idling on the platform, she had been considering a way to make a successful comeback from this situation. "I have a plan," she said, and laid it out before the other two.

Jax and Draven had been patrolling the botlane as the silence was broken with, "An Ally has been Slain!" Curious as to what could have killed the ever-watchful Man of Tomorrow, they headed to the botlane. All was silent.

Then, Singed and the Ebonmaw came crossing down the lane quickly...

...Followed by the Lizard Chief, Lizards, and Golems...

...Then the Wolves and Liches...

...And Dragon Shyvana with a horde of Minions and Ahri.

The sheer numbers allowed them to push and end, no matter what Draven and Jax tried.

Regulation #4125163a: Shyvana will not be allowed to charm any dragon on any Field of Justice in Dragon Form.

Regulation #4125163b: No Dragon may rally the denizens of the jungle to their cause.

HuggableZombie

09-27-2012

The beast known as Cho'Gath fell to Kha'Zix's blades. The purple hunter stood over the corpse of The Terror of the Void. He salivated as he stared at the corpse. Unable to control himself, Kha'Zix began to devour Cho'Gath.

After there was little left but bones, Kha'Zix let out a relieving breath, "Ahhh..Tasty," he said to himself before feeling a great strength overcome him. "Ohh..what is this?" he asked himself. A large, toothy grin spread across his face.

Nocturne sailed through his jungle, killing the creep camps when he stopped at the elder lizard. A large shadow was cast over Nocturne and he stared at the large creature in front of him. Deep laughter was heard followed by the closest things to screams Nocturne could produce.

The purple team was pushing in mid lane when they noticed two of their members were missing.

"Cho'Gath hasn't re spawned yet?" Lux asked her team mates.

"Neither has Nocturne...I have a feeling something is wrong," Zilean replied. Suddenly, their vision became dark.

"What the hell? Nocturne is on our team," Lux said. The flutter of large wings could be heard followed by a loud stomp and the gurgles of Caitlyn as she was crushed to death. When the darkness cleared, Zilean and Lux's eyes widened.

A large, pitch black Kha'Zix with pure-white eyes stood over Caitlyn's crushed body under his foot. He was the size of a fully-fed Cho'Gath. His scythe-like claws had been replaced by Nocturne's blades that could retract on command.

"Oh my god..." Lux whispered to herself.

"Change is good," Kha'Zix said before giving a light laugh.

"Triple Kill!" the announcer shouted. The team stood no chance against the evolved Kha'Zix.

Regulation #1354: Kha'Zix is not allowed to devour champions on the fields of justice and take their qualities.

Astroshade

09-28-2012

(Sorry if this was already done. I couldn't find the effort to read every post to check!)

LeBlanc gritted her teeth and clutched at her incinerated arm, trying to recover from the last team fight in river. The enemy Ryze used Ignite and she barely escaped with her life, retreating to the brushes to hide and recall back to base.

As she did this, the last tick went off and her clone suddenly appeared with a wave.

"'sup." She chirped.

The real LeBlanc scowled as a minion died next to her, granting her level 6. "Oh great, NOW I get it! Why couldn't people just be more like me and-" She interrupted herself as a lightbulb lit up in her head,

"... My passive was my last ability used..." She mused with an evil smile.

Pantheon peered across the battlefield in mid lane, glancing to his ally Ryze. "LeBlanc's been away for a disturbing amount of time."

Ryze nodded in agreement, but something in the distance stopped his trail of thought. "Uh, Pantheon? What's that?"

The shapeless mass looming slowly towards them grew clearer, and Ryze's jaw fell open.

"Mother of God.." He said breathlessly.

A volley of a thousand sparkles fall from the sky, blotting out the sun and annihilated every enemy turret in the game.

"CHAAAAAAAAAAARRRGEEE!!!!!"

Regulation#259: LeBlanc is not allowed to have more than one clone on the battlefield.

TheStalwart

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirvallah View Post
(Sorry if this was already done. I couldn't find the effort to read every post to check!)

LeBlanc gritted her teeth and clutched at her incinerated arm, trying to recover from the last team fight in river. The enemy Ryze used Ignite and she barely escaped with her life, retreating to the brushes to hide and recall back to base.

As she did this, the last tick went off and her clone suddenly appeared with a wave.

"'sup." She chirped.

The real LeBlanc scowled as a minion died next to her, granting her level 6. "Oh great, NOW I get it! Why couldn't people just be more like me and-" She interrupted herself as a lightbulb lit up in her head,

"... My passive was my last ability used..." She mused with an evil smile.

Pantheon peered across the battlefield in mid lane, glancing to his ally Ryze. "LeBlanc's been away for a disturbing amount of time."

Ryze nodded in agreement, but something in the distance stopped his trail of thought. "Uh, Pantheon? What's that?"

The shapeless mass looming slowly towards them grew clearer, and Ryze's jaw fell open.

"Mother of God.." He said breathlessly.

A volley of a thousand sparkles fall from the sky, blotting out the sun and annihilated every enemy turret in the game.

"CHAAAAAAAAAAARRRGEEE!!!!!"

Regulation#259: LeBlanc is not allowed to have more than one clone on the battlefield.
Hello, my name is Shaco, and I can't help but see that you stole from me.

ReisenTheDos

09-29-2012

I found it odd nobody try to attempt combining Caitlyn's Yordle snap traps with Bittersweet Lulu's cupcakes... Well here's my failed attempt of this. (If ya can make a better story then be my guest)

----
Just another day of Summoner's Rift, or so it seems.

The composition for blue team wasn't in their favor and somehow Wukong was stuck in bot with Teemo, out of all champions.

"This is gonna be a long game" thought Wukong as he watches the yordle taking off ahead of him.

By the time Wukong caught up, the yordle was no where to be in sight, then again isn't he never no where to sight. What really caught Wukong's attention was a trap with a large looking cupcake in the middle of the lane.

"Hehehe, why would the sheriff would leave one of her traps out in the open? So very unlike her," question Wukong. He look around checking to make sure the sheriff or any of the opposing champions weren't around.

"Well a little snack won't hurt a bit. I hope it's peach flavor today"

Using his staff, Wukong was able to knock the cupcake off easily, disabling the trap without suffering the stun.

"Odd, usually the sheriff's cupcakes are a little smaller then this... Oh well"

Just before he took that bite, the cupcake poof into smoke reveal to be non other then teemo.

"It's a tr-" was all the yordle was able to say before both him and Wukong were gank by the opposing team.

"Double Kill!"

"See sheriff! I told you it could work," exclaim Lulu.

"I don't think it'll work again though" said Caitlyn.

Regulation#54839: No one cannot eat the cupcakes when Bittersweet Lulu is in the field.
Regulation#54839b: Lulu cannot use the enemy turn cupcakes combine with the Yordle Snap Trap

Astroshade

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStalwart View Post
Hello, my name is Shaco, and I can't help but see that you stole from me.
Sorry mate, like I said, I didn't read through every post. I wasn't trying to steal, honest! Apologies.