Gamebreaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenson

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStalwart View Post
"Tristy, unlock power inhibitors!!!" Rumble shouted as he prepared a beam that would decimate the enemy nexus.

"You can unlock my inhibitors anyday, Rumble." Tristy, the AI that Rumble had installed into the suit, crooned.
Lol. There's no regulation listed though... O.o

TheStalwart

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenson View Post
Lol. There's no regulation listed though... O.o
I know, think of it as an outtake from the Rumble Gamebreak.

Zodai

06-27-2012

Varus and Soraka were in bot lane whe-

OHMYGODWHATINTHEPITOFCORRUPTION!?!?!?!?!?!?

Regulation 33.5:

Pantheon is not allowed to land on the moon after his ult.

Regulation 34:

All matches are hereby postponed if the moon comes within 15 meters of the corresponding field of justice.

TheStalwart

06-30-2012

At this point, you should know that nothing is ever normal in the Fields of Justice.

"I'M BLIND!!! HOW CAN I BE THE EYE OF JUDGEMENT, IF MY OWN EYES FAIL ME!?!" Shen cried as he suffered an existential crisis.

"I'M BLIND!!! HOW CAN I BEHOLD HOW FABULOUS I CAN BE IF I CANNOT SEE!?!" Taric cried as he suffered... whatever crisis he was suffering.

"DESTINY!!! HOW CAN I BLAST TWISTED FATE TO PIECES IF I DON'T HAVE MY SHOTGUN!!!" Graves growled as he crawled around on the ground, feeling for his hextech shotgun.

Grabbing something, he gave an experimental squeeze. Realizing that the object in question was very soft, he sweat dropped as the buildup of magic began to make themselves known.

"Uh oh." Graves muttered as he felt fur wrapping around his limbs.

Lee Sin could only gulp as he felt the enemy team about ready to destroy him.

Regulation #801: Lux is not allowed to bend light to induce blindness on her opponents.

Dolan PLS

07-06-2012

The Blue Team had aced the Purple Team mid game, and were attempting Baron. Zilean from Purple respawned, but he didn't know how he could stop the enemies from being Exalted by Nashor without the rest of his team.

Garen, Graves, Gragas, Galio, and Gangplank of Blue were struggling to finish off Baron, having been heavily injured from the previous teamfight.

Zilean had an idea...

The mighty Baron could not withstand the onslaught of the five Blue champions, slumping in defeat...

Baron: "RAAAAARRGHHHHHH...hey is that me just lying there dead? Why am I conscious? I'm just floating here..."

Zilean: "Hey buddy, I hate seeing you die all the time, don't those champions know to just respect you and your home? Here, I'm giving you another chance at life."

Baron: "Gee thanks man, you're so awesome."

Baron's soul returns to his body...

Meanwhile, the Blue team was about to celebrate their slaying of Baron Nashor until they noticed that they were not Exalted...

...and that a huge shadow loomed over them again...

BLUE TEAM EXECUTED!

Regulation #2012: Zilean may not use his ultimate on minions.

I hope #2012 is still unclaimed...

Paradoxors

07-09-2012

Blue team charges down middle lane, the turret is almost destroyed, they would soon be in the enemy baase. Suddenly, purple team appears to defend. At team fight is about to start. Suddenly, Karthus starts singing requiem, and all the members of the oppossing team fall dead. "How did you do that???" asked Ezreal. "Well," said Karthus " I have been taking singing lessons!

Regulation #2013: Karthus is not allowed to take singing lessons

Paradoxors

07-09-2012

A new match has begun. The purple team begins to discuss plans, and Malzahar has something to say.
"I have decided to invite a friend over for this match. Hang on a moment!"
He opens a portal to the void and a creature three times the size of Cho' Gath emerges! He decimates the enemy team and takes no damage. Blue team is forced to surrender

Regulation #2014: Malzahar is not allowed to invite "friends" to his matches

Dorryza

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendarth View Post
A new match has begun. The purple team begins to discuss plans, and Malzahar has something to say.
"I have decided to invite a friend over for this match. Hang on a moment!"
He opens a portal to the void and a creature three times the size of Cho' Gath emerges! He decimates the enemy team and takes no damage. Blue team is forced to surrender

Regulation #2014: Malzahar is not allowed to invite "friends" to his matches
Totally ripped off the Cthulu one =_=

Paradoxors

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post
Totally ripped off the Cthulu one =_=
Did I? Whoops. I hadn't read many of the comments before i put down my own

Kenson

07-15-2012

Blue Team was being wrecked.

Tryndamere, Purple Team's only carry had managed to dominate his lane and go to assist his allies in the middle and bottom lanes. The result: Tryndamere had ended his laning phase 11/1/5.

Blue Team seemed to have no hope, as Ashe, Soraka, and Lee Sin gathered at their inhibitor turret for the last stand. Down the lane, the minions were being pushed by all of Purple Team- consisting of Tryndamere, Galio, Graves, Nunu, and Xin Zhao.

As Tryndamere dove the turret, Yorick and Mordekaiser regrouped with the Blue Team and focused Tryndamere- with little to no effect.

Tryndamere, of course having his Undying Rage, simply ate their bursts and reduced the rest of Blue Team and its turret to rubble, leaving only Mordekaiser and Yorick up...

Tryndamere has been slain! Purple Team seemed to slow down in confusion.. Did Mordekaiser's long-timed ultimate kill him?

The Tryndamere Ghost came running out of Blue Team's base, enslaved to Mordekaiser's will and with a death wish against his former team. They took him on, 4v1, when they realized their own teammate was slaughtering them, too! Galio used his ultimate, seemingly able to stop Tryndamere's rampage after Xin Zhao's death...

The resulting damage-built explosion ended the Tryndamere ghost's spree.

Until, they saw the Yorick Revenant of Tryndamere far behind.

Ghost Tryndamere then revived for ten seconds, proceeding to ace Purple Team for Mordekaiser and Yorick. They proceeded to chain their ultimates and focus on Tryndamere until the Purple Team's Nexus had been destroyed.

Regulation #84: Yorick's Revenants may NOT revive Mordekaiser's Ghosts.