Remove usless items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-04-2012

I am sik of every time I get a Rammus or any other tank on my team they build like 2-3 GP10 items and then die 24/7 because they think gettng 30 gold per minute (per item) which is equal to 1 minion kill is worth buying and cant even tank.

Revamp those GP10 items to like each a % of gold per kill from teamate kills or somthing or just remove them all together they are useles they jsut make people build fail builds that do not know math

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

no -1

Wheredigo

04-05-2012

lol terrible idea, please rethink what you just advised and resubmit using form 24a43

Linkguy333

04-05-2012

I don't agree on removing gold giving items, (mainly I use Heart Of Gold). They're good for tanks that need cheap health and extra gold for a warmogs later.

NeoBahamut19

04-06-2012

Gold items can be vastly important on some characters on this map. Gold is at a huge premium with such short games. Besides, two of the gold items actually benefit Rammus in more ways than just gold intake. Health, health regen, and mana regen. To boost, they pay themselves off, can be built into other items, and eventually will earn you gold. So they're not "bad", they're just another tactic to use.

Heck, if you're going to flame that, flame me for how I play Shen solo top (SR). I start off with 3 regrowths, 1 giant's belt, and boots of swiftness. #CantDislodgeMe (Yes, I build an FoN and WMogs, got a prob?)

Prefix

Master Recruiter

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoBahamut19 View Post
Gold items can be vastly important on some characters on this map. Gold is at a huge premium with such short games. Besides, two of the gold items actually benefit Rammus in more ways than just gold intake. Health, health regen, and mana regen. To boost, they pay themselves off, can be built into other items, and eventually will earn you gold. So they're not "bad", they're just another tactic to use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkguy333 View Post
I don't agree on removing gold giving items, (mainly I use Heart Of Gold). They're good for tanks that need cheap health and extra gold for a warmogs later.
The gold you earn doesn't even pay for 1 hp pot per minute.

They are not cost efficient in 3v3 theres jungle and 2 solo lanes assuming you get 1 more last hit per minute with even an attking item on a tank ur more helpful with that.

OK I with try Rammus and rush like say Omen which includes heart of gold and lets say you rush heart of gold + phil stone lets see who earns more farm/sustain/damage

Those items ruin what you could be building instead heart of gold is OK since it is a core item in Omen but its never a good idea to build that item first.

AdanADN

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
I am sik of every time I get a Rammus or any other tank on my team they build like 2-3 GP10 items and then die 24/7 because they think gettng 30 gold per minute (per item) which is equal to 1 minion kill is worth buying and cant even tank.

Revamp those GP10 items to like each a % of gold per kill from teamate kills or somthing or just remove them all together they are useles they jsut make people build fail builds that do not know math
dont trust in all downvotes...
everything you think is right it is =)
we just downvote for fun ^^

Edit: Didnt you guys got the sarcasm? :/

Sebamk

04-07-2012

Simply, no. Mostly because tanks need GP10 items because they let their partner to grab all the farm, if they don't know how to tank, tell them to uninstall game lol

Exqzr

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
The gold you earn doesn't even pay for 1 hp pot per minute.

They are not cost efficient in 3v3 theres jungle and 2 solo lanes assuming you get 1 more last hit per minute with even an attking item on a tank ur more helpful with that.

OK I with try Rammus and rush like say Omen which includes heart of gold and lets say you rush heart of gold + phil stone lets see who earns more farm/sustain/damage

Those items ruin what you could be building instead heart of gold is OK since it is a core item in Omen but its never a good idea to build that item first.
Philo stone is a core item in The reverie, a good item for many characters.

Avarice blade is a core item for Ghost Blade - A great item in 3 v 3 especially and particularly good on GP even if not upgraded right away.

The AP one is a core item in Death Fire Grasp, A Fantastic Item in 3 v 3. I often get it if the harassment level is high and my champ is too squishy to push back.

Hrvatska678

04-15-2012

gold per 10 are really important in junglers. They build items and allows them to keep up with the other jungler when ganking lanes.