[Challenge] Take on these NOCTURNE Fanfiction plots!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thanias1

11-19-2012

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!

So, I wrote the first tiny part of mine, which is to the "Tournament of Legends" theme. I'll put it in a post after this one. What do ya guys think? Should I keep going?

THANIAS OUT

Thanias1

11-19-2012

Darkness… It nulls the senses, obscures reality, and inspires fear in the bravest of champions. In itself, an endless expanse. When one stares into darkness, they see the realm of infinity; cold, featureless… merciless. The realm of darkness can be visited in ones dreams, when summoners sleep the magical residues left on them can eject the soul, and send it to this alternate reality. Those who do travel into Darkness learn that it has a face. A face devoid of features, lacking in emotion. Summoners who travel here see the Infinity. Then they see the eyes, yet only for a fleeting moment; cruel, murderous eyes of a predator. The thoughts vary, imagination trembles, creating torturous nightmares, voices call out, asking for whoever is there to identify themselves… The only response takes the form of dual blades, seeking out the warmth of flesh, to rectify the injustice and make all cold again in… Darkness…

Years have passed since Nocturnes imprisonment. Years of Nocturne’s own eternal nightmare. Only summoned by the most daring of summoners, Nocturne’s mind was the most difficult to share. His utter hatred for their continuing lives and his murderous hunger for their magical energies, all of this had to be endured. But now Nocturne needed the summoners. He has a chance. The foolish head summoners had proposed a tournament in which the victorious summoner and champion would be granted one wish each. Nocturne knew what it was he wanted. He wished to be free of the chains that bound him, he wished to be free of the League.
Summoner Thurak examined the notice addressed to him by the Institute. The rules were simple, there was to be a series of matches. Ten summoners could participate, there would be one battle on the Rift and then a series of five one on one battles on The Proving Grounds between the summoners of the ruling team. The prize? For Thurak it would be ultimate power… He just needed a suitable champion…

Thanias1

11-19-2012

Oh, and btw, I wanna change the Summoners name who uses Nocturne, so if anybody has some ideas just post :3

Deimus144

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefey View Post
I am going to go with Tournament of Legends.
I have the basic premise and a opening line. "People who fear the dark should not walk among it."
Although I no longer do fan fictions, I still come and check things out. Oh and by the way. The opening line sounds legit. Good luck.

Deimus144

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanias1 View Post
Oh, and btw, I wanna change the Summoners name who uses Nocturne, so if anybody has some ideas just post :3
Thurak sounds a bit more Noxian. If he is not Noxian, then try to give him a name that binds him to his city state.

If he is Noxian, though, then I recommend the name Thrax. It's the name of an OC I was making, but you can take it anyway.

Oh, and you know you can just edit the last post you made instead of making new ones and add EDIT: before the edited part.

Also, I recommend you write the story on a second thread so it can be easier for you to edit anything unwanted. Just putting a link here would be fine.

Oh, and good luck.

Deimus144

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarWolf View Post
I so want to do one of these, but when I sit down to, I can't seem to stay focussed... someone tell me to do one, and I will!
First accept the summoners code.

Now delete anything unnecessary from your screen.

Your welcome and good luck.

Angelic Anra

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0J0E View Post
Just in case people here still haven't read it, I'll just leave this right here...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7137378/1/Living_Nightmare

WARNING: Chapter 4 is NSFW
I loved this!!! Nocturne is mine and my friend's favorite!

Angelic Anra

02-20-2013

I am definitely going to do Origin. I love the idea.

Magister Gir

02-20-2013

The only problem with the NocturnexRiven is just one thing and that's that you are trying to make a past for Nocturne that he was once human. People don't know his origin except that he is not of this plane and had never been such but rather from a different plane such as the dream realm which is what they state. Now maybe you could swap it with a different dimension Nocturne, one that's human but with the same capabilities as the one we have that would be more realistic that brandishing our nocturne with a human past which he doesn't have. That's just my tid bit on it at least.

Magister Gir

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0J0E View Post
Just in case people here still haven't read it, I'll just leave this right here...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7137378/1/Living_Nightmare

WARNING: Chapter 4 is NSFW
I don't know if I'm reading the right one now because the first time I clicked the link it linked a different story but now it's this really easy to see into story. Even if Lux is living her nightmare, which is Nocturne breathing down her neck and killing her, she can't BLOCK it from him. Someone who dwelves in bringing out the fear of people and a person who has no background of going to subconscious minds and protecting themselves from invaders would be able to stop Nocturne from finding this out. I give it a honest 6/10 because I liked the fight scenes at least..... make that 4/10 since the author made Nocturne FEAR Lux because he couldn't find out what she feared, REALLY!? is that all it takes to make the ETERNAL NIGHTMARE!! know fear!? The ch. 4 was meh honestly and portrayed Vayne.... idk really, evil? It was weird.