[Challenge] Take on these NOCTURNE Fanfiction plots!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostknife

04-11-2012

Reserved

(( Do you mind if I change the Noc/Graves thing into a Noc/Fiddles? I think I could work better with that. ))

HuggableZombie

04-11-2012

Reserved for Origin

(Started jungling as Nocturne, and even though I'm probably the worst jungler ever, I still like Nocturne as a champion)

Frostknife

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0J0E View Post
Just in case people here still haven't read it, I'll just leave this right here...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7137378/1/Living_Nightmare

WARNING: Chapter 4 is NSFW
Loved it!!!!

Deimus144

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiethekid View Post
Reserved for Origin

(Started jungling as Nocturne, and even though I'm probably the worst jungler ever, I still like Nocturne as a champion)
Good for you. Keep trying.

Deimus144

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostknife View Post
Reserved

(( Do you mind if I change the Noc/Graves thing into a Noc/Fiddles? I think I could work better with that. ))
Yea, np frost as long as the escape is epic.

dPolly

04-11-2012

For my stories, I'm trying to pick champions that haven't appeared too much in fictions yet. Riven is totally out of question since she's almost everywhere, and Talon is pretty popular, too (Too bad I didn't realize that when I was writing The clock is ticking).

But evil champions are the finest antagonists, since all they care about is torment, murderous cleansings and nightmares it is difficult to place them in an interesting story were they interact with others. You'll get bored after three chapters of Brand burning stuff to the ground and Nocturne causing night terrors.

xwlr

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dPolly View Post
For my stories, I'm trying to pick champions that haven't appeared too much in fictions yet. Riven is totally out of question since she's almost everywhere, and Talon is pretty popular, too (Too bad I didn't realize that when I was writing The clock is ticking).

But evil champions are the finest antagonists, since all they care about is torment, murderous cleansings and nightmares it is difficult to place them in an interesting story were they interact with others. You'll get bored after three chapters of Brand burning stuff to the ground and Nocturne causing night terrors.
Totally agree. You can't write much about Nocturne himself, he kills everyone and fears everyone and so on. When I wrote about him I tried to add something more, but it ended up a little alienated from the core of Nocturne. These characters appear best in stories that focus on other, more neutral champions with a little more complex motivations, the evil either trying to stop them or supporting them.

Frostknife

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwlr View Post
Totally agree. You can't write much about Nocturne himself, he kills everyone and fears everyone and so on. When I wrote about him I tried to add something more, but it ended up a little alienated from the core of Nocturne. These characters appear best in stories that focus on other, more neutral champions with a little more complex motivations, the evil either trying to stop them or supporting them.
This is the challenge that nocturne provides.

xwlr

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostknife View Post
This is the challenge that nocturne provides.
I did tackle it. It's up to you to say if I took it well or not, but I tried.

Protect Your ADC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

I like the Origin idea. It sounds challenging but nothing too much which should be fun. I probably will start it and post a link sooner or later. :P