Malzahar OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jackychan4899

04-04-2012

Well a lot of people say that malzahar is WAY op and i wanted to know just how many people think this or if he is just a normal champ or (i doubt this) underpowered

Servantofthe99

04-04-2012

every since the buff to QSS, his own nerfs, and addition of magic resist items he's mostly in the 'meh' zone...

Axhliay

04-04-2012

Those who say Malz is OP are delusional.

Best item. QSS. Malz is now useless. Thank me later.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackychan4899 View Post
Well a lot of people say that malzahar is WAY op and i wanted to know just how many people think this or if he is just a normal champ or (i doubt this) underpowered
Whoever told you he was OP lied to you, probably the same person who told you Teemo was OP.

LastLaughLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

Yup as stated above. NO ONE plays Mal high elo. Just buy QSS. And he is utterly useless. Its very dumb.

Gilzam

04-05-2012

His ratios are straight broken. Like, if he didn't have his W, he'd be pretty much be the average damage of all the mages...... but with his W at level 5 and with 500 AP, it can deal 65% of someones hp... now that's over 5 seconds and w/o MR, but yea, he's pretty broken.

Jamaree

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilzam View Post
His ratios are straight broken. Like, if he didn't have his W, he'd be pretty much be the average damage of all the mages...... but with his W at level 5 and with 500 AP, it can deal 65% of someones hp... now that's over 5 seconds and w/o MR, but yea, he's pretty broken.
And that is why you don't sit in the GIANT PURPLE CIRCLE OF DEATH.

Bartos Mensk

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
And that is why you don't sit in the GIANT PURPLE CIRCLE OF DEATH.
Ult + giant circle = DEATH!

None of his skills are OP. It's mainly that he can drop them on you at once and burst you down. Fiddlesticks is similar.

Avenheart

04-05-2012

i feel his dots jump range is a bit on the op side, it seriously will jump over half a lane. but other than that i feel hes actualy really balanced.

T3hP4nd4

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartos Mensk View Post
Ult + giant circle = DEATH!

None of his skills are OP. It's mainly that he can drop them on you at once and burst you down. Fiddlesticks is similar.
As suggested before, quicksilver sash solves everything against malzahar.
He really does just become useless.