Pre-select roles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eabe

04-14-2012

So I was pleasantly sup-prized today. I was first pick. Yay.

The first thing in team chat was the bottom two people asking if it was a 3 man or a 4 man pre-made. Everyone was sup-prized that no one was a pre-made. Everyone expressed that they where so used to being last pick that it through them off. (well except for the last guy who couldn't believe we weren't a pre-made team.)

Off course most of us could play many roles as we have been so used to feeling in holes for other teams. Needless to say we destroyed the other team. I wish all my games could be like that during championing select. We where more concerned about countering the other team then feeling a specific missing role for once.

If only I could have every game like this. I would play ranked games if it was like this. But I don't feel like fighting to get my ELO high enough to play games of such level. I would guess the higher rated games are like this, but when i started ranked games i shot strait up to 1535 ELO only to fall right down to 1300 because of just stupid awe-full team mates. I decided going through this once was bad enough not going to do it every season. I'll stick to normal games that have so much less trolls in my ranking. (You would think that the season reset could reset you to something at least close to your current normal games ranking so you don't have to deal with the trolls who get carried.)

I guess I'm not the only one out there stuck at the bottom of champion select when solo queuing. I will post again if and I do mean if I ever get to be first pick again.

On a side note. I have a friend who's been playing LOL for longer then I have. His name was just recently found as offensive and was made to change it. He had the same name for more then 2 years of playing this game. I don't get how "Sir Twit" was an offense name. I better watch out my randomly typed letters as my name may be found offensive one day. If my name was Mr Green it would be OK, but if it was Mr Black I would probable bet banned kind of silly don't you think?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eabe

05-14-2012

So I give up. 1 month later not a single random normal queue as first pick or even second pick. I was 3rd pick 4 times the rest last or second to last. I played about 90 Normal games during this time. If my math is right I should have been first pick randomly around 18 times. I am sitting at about 60 wins over losses in Normal solo queue games. Tell me there isn't something wrong with this system.

Anyways I won't be playing this game anymore. Well at least for a while I will be playing D3. Have fun being last pick unless your in a premade.

I haven't been playing very much lately anyways. because I'm sick of being stuck in groups of people who have someone on our team who well really shouldn't be playing at the rank/level I'm playing at.

For example: Yesterday I was playing with a varus I was supporting (god last pick sucks ya support.). I asked this Varus 4 times to stop wasting mana on minions after which he called me a troll and left my lane to lane with mid :X.

Sona bot with no CS at lvl 6. I was in my support build was kind off hard to pull off. The Varus ended the game 1 7 2. I ended the game 3 4 4.

This is why premade temas suck. My whole team was asking the other team to report me as they finally accepted the surrender at 30 mins into the game. Team totals where there team 32 kills ours 11 kills. All 3 of my kills from bot lane while I was soloing it. Also note the Varus claimed I KS'ed him even though he wasn't in the lane at the time. Either way I'm done with the game. I will be spending all my play time on D3. I hope by the time I come back (if I come back) this issue is addressed/fixed.