Buy Irelia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

04-05-2012

You should buy pretty much all the champs so you can play them extensively to understand how they work and thus know how to play against them.

Shes generally not considered that amazing on TT but is a good champ. (dont get too hung up on champ rankings, its (generally) more about your skill vs the oppnents skill rather than the champ... unless its tryn or singed which should be perma-banned from all TT games lol)

hahaiamcool

04-05-2012

Irelia is good [

Linkguy333

04-05-2012

I don't have any experience with her first hand, but I know a friend that plays her main, she knows more about her, 90% of the time she does good with her, but that's her main some may say although she plays teemo more, while still playing Irelia 45% of the time. I think shes for "pros" (experienced players to the game and other melee champs).

cowpotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

nice tank and good burst

Kohrok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

She's definitely got potential, and the most important thing is enjoying who you play as. Anyone can take the time to master a character, but if you don't enjoy it, there's no point.

drina7e

04-06-2012

3 words: Better Nerf Irelia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGKC7DxP2Fo

I'm glad I bought her. She's not OP anymore (her survivability and damage were a little much), but when you own a baddie with her, trust me, they feel it! =)

JK, I just like her play style. She's fun, you know, in a homicidal way. =D