Game speed changed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sabotaj

10-22-2009

Riot, can you maybe give us an opinion on this? The game definitely feels slower, there's been a stealth change imho.

Vorador

The Council

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabotaj View Post
Riot, can you maybe give us an opinion on this? The game definitely feels slower, there's been a stealth change imho.
maybe your meth high is wearing off

Ferisar

10-22-2009

People. You've probably been playing this too long. And this conspiracy claim just manifests as a reason for finding problems where there's none. Just relax, lol.

Sabotaj

10-22-2009

er well...I actually don't play all that much. One to two hours whenever I find the time, which isn't every day. Runes can't be the reason either, since I didnt notice anything last patch. It just came this morning when I tried the new patch for the first time.

Anyway, there's always the possibility I'm mistaken, of course.

Snooowy

10-22-2009

i thought the same today but maybe the thing with the zoom is right if they changed that it might explain why it looks slower

Mysterious D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

I think the reason it feels slow down. Is because were all low level again so Masteries are gone. And runes. I personal used Run Speed in my Masteries and in every Rune Page.

Pen15Mightier

10-22-2009

I for one miss my Run Speed Mastery and Run Speed Runes stacking...

Sabotaj

10-22-2009

Its got nothing to do with either runes, or masteries. Again, it's something that, to me, appeared in yesterdays patch. Not in last weeks.

My name is Mark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

Champions move slower in the new 3v3 map. Speed is the same in Summoner's Rift. I'm almost 100% sure about this. I don't think it's an issue. Twisted Treeline is MUCH smaller than summoners rift and maintaining the summoners rift movespeeds there would honestly destroy map balance.

Sabotaj

10-22-2009

Ah, that could very well be what put me off, yeah. I noticed it on twisted. Best explanation yet anyway, thanks