Game speed changed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sabotaj

10-22-2009

I hope I can get some answers about this, because it really is disturbing. By disturbing, I mean the game's just not fun to me anymore.

Has the game's speed been changed? I feel like I'm playing a slug, instead of a champion. movement speed is sluggish, attack speed is sluggish. Something really feels off, yet I can't put my finger on it.

What, exactly, did you change about the game speed, please?

Also, while I'm making a new thread, what was the problem with the old HUD? too clear? too intuitive?
This is mainly a matter of preference, but my god, I really don't like the new one. Everything about it seems unintuitive. Not to mention it doesn't look any better at all.

And a third point, just to make me look like I enjoy complaining, make that new announcer take a nap. She needs it.

Ferisar

10-22-2009

Join the clubs

1: Something to ask.
2 (HUD): Opinion. Plenty of other threads.
3 (Announcer) Opinion. The one thread to end them all is at the top of the beta announcements.

Sabotaj

10-22-2009

Yes, absolutely. This is why I stated its a matter of preference in the OP. However these are just side questions. The one that's really bugging me is the one in the title.

Elandroth

10-22-2009

Are you sure it's not just differences you're noticing from not being level 30 and missing all of your full page tier 3 runes?

Also the camera being further out can sometimes induce a slower movement speed feeling.

ImaBastard

10-22-2009

About that announcer, does any one else think it should like she's saying "VICTOLY!"?

Ferisar

10-22-2009

Some slight lag can cause things like this. Maybe you're playing a champion which isn't aimed at attack speed (Because some do actually attack slowly). Early game AS is also not that displayable. Even twitch isn't really that fast early game. You're not gonna see projectiles flying at 2x numbers before impact until you get to about 10 or so mins. I think it's just playing too much and growing on you. Take a break.

And no, she sounds like she says Victory with a slight accent interference.

Sabotaj

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elandroth View Post
Are you sure it's not just differences you're noticing from not being level 30 and missing all of your full page tier 3 runes?

Also the camera being further out can sometimes induce a slower movement speed feeling.
That's what someone suggested in game. However, I always play with the camera maxed out, so that can't be the case.

It might be about animation. But something definitely feels off. I was playing Jax when I noticed btw, and my first reaction was to check if his 330 default movement speed had been nerfed. It hasn't.

Elandroth

10-22-2009

Unless you were using some sort of mod that works during beta, the camera is farther out that it has been since I began playing in early August.

Zareidriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-22-2009

Nothing speed-related has changed.

Slurple

10-22-2009

I think the champs feel slower too. Takes twice as long to walk across the map.

Fix riot.