@Riot Rasta Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Infernape

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

a dread locked fizz would be so cool .. any ideas for the shark ?

Wheredigo

04-04-2012

you should put this in general, as cool as it would be, and you should have a stoner shark, that'd be hillarious, the riot members i don't think have been to this forum since the day they started it. i've even tried to bribe them with me buying rp to get them to come here. i think in their office the first person to come to the 3's forum and answer anything is insta fired. i have seen a few threads in the euro 3's forums. the red said they weren't ignoring the 3's map. i'd love to tell him he's full of it

FluffyPinkPoro

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredigo View Post
you should put this in general, as cool as it would be, and you should have a stoner shark, that'd be hillarious, the riot members i don't think have been to this forum since the day they started it. i've even tried to bribe them with me buying rp to get them to come here. i think in their office the first person to come to the 3's forum and answer anything is insta fired. i have seen a few threads in the euro 3's forums. the red said they weren't ignoring the 3's map. i'd love to tell him he's full of it
Morello is the only Riot employee that cares at all.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPDjo View Post
Morello is the only Riot employee that cares at all.
wrong

Wacky

04-05-2012

have Bob Marley pop out of a pool of smoke.. as the shark. Lol jk but a rasta fizz would be cool