Ask Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRealMasterYi

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigahappytown View Post
master yi have you ever considered about the title dunk master? instead of just master
While that is a nickname that a few of my friends have come to call me, I don't really think it is entirely respectful to the art of Wuju.

Trolosaurus

04-30-2012

Dear Master Right Click
Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked.
Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked. Get dunked.
-a n00b.

Ask the Herald

04-30-2012

Master Yi,

How did you come about having that simian as your pupil, and do you regret it to this day? In addition, how much can you truly see with your goggles? I must know this in order to improve upon my designs....

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Ask the Monkey

04-30-2012

Don't make me break your fake limbs and stick them up your ass.

Ask the Herald

04-30-2012

I apologize if I have offended you, Simian, however you need to learn better judgment. It was not a hostile inquiry whatsoever, merely a curious question pertaining to Teacher-Pupil relations. However, I suggest you learn when violence is not the answer to everything...

Ask the Monkey

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I apologize if I have offended you, Simian, however you need to learn better judgment. It was not a hostile inquiry whatsoever, merely a curious question pertaining to Teacher-Pupil relations. However, I suggest you learn when violence is not the answer to everything...
I may not know what simian is, but it sounds offensive.
You do not want to make angry, dead man.

Ask the Herald

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
I may not know what simian is, but it sounds offensive.
You do not want to make angry, dead man.
Simian,

A Simian is, in layman's terms, a monkey. As you are a monkey, as proudly proclaimed, referring to you as such is not offensive. Also, are you inferring that I am not alive? If so, then I can tell you that I am very much living, as my life force still continues despite my many modifications.

TheRealMasterYi

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Master Yi,

How did you come about having that simian as your pupil, and do you regret it to this day? In addition, how much can you truly see with your goggles? I must know this in order to improve upon my designs....

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
Wukong became my pupil when he found me meditating near the great barrier, he challenged me to a duel, which I easily won, afterwards he asked me to train him so that he could become the greatest warrior on Runeterra. As for my goggles, they allow me to focus my vision, zooming in and out, I can also see heat, magical energy, other forms of light not usually visible to humans, they also enhance my ability to see in a lack of light and can cut sun glare when I choose them to. It would probably be best to ask Heimerdinger about my goggles, as he created them, that is, if he has or gets an ask thread, I haven't looked.

Ask the Herald

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMasterYi View Post
Wukong became my pupil when he found me meditating near the great barrier, he challenged me to a duel, which I easily won, afterwards he asked me to train him so that he could become the greatest warrior on Runeterra. As for my goggles, they allow me to focus my vision, zooming in and out, I can also see heat, magical energy, other forms of light not usually visible to humans, they also enhance my ability to see in a lack of light and can cut sun glare when I choose them to. It would probably be best to ask Heimerdinger about my goggles, as he created them, that is, if he has or gets an ask thread, I haven't looked.
I have only spoken to him once before, as he is a fellow inventor. However, I do not wish to interrupt him. As a respect to his genius and capacity. However, I thank you for answering my question. Perhaps I shall pay him a visit one of these days.....compare notes, even.

TheRealMasterYi

05-12-2012

*AP Yi uses meditate, thread restores 2000 HP*