Ask Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRealMasterYi

04-08-2012

Apologies, I was responding from a friend's house, and forgot to change the login.

Ask Fortune

04-08-2012

(XD)

Hmm, I see, alright, I understand that. Now, what other swords are you good with?

TheRealMasterYi

04-09-2012

Quote:
Hmm, I see, alright, I understand that. Now, what other swords are you good with?
I could probably use most swords effectively (an exception may be Tryndamere's sword, for obvious reasons) , I prefer the use of the Ionian style swords, such as the katana, wakizashi, and tanto.

Ask Fortune

04-09-2012

I was asking because, as I'm sure you know, cutlasses are the big thing in Bilgewater. If you're any good with them, maybe we can duel sometime? Dulled blades, of course.

TheRealMasterYi

04-10-2012

Quote:
I was asking because, as I'm sure you know, cutlasses are the big thing in Bilgewater. If you're any good with them, maybe we can duel sometime? Dulled blades, of course.
I think I could manage, just let me know when you would like to duel and we can probably figure something out.

Nůctýrne

04-10-2012

Do you wanna slam jam?

Ms Annie Hastur

04-10-2012

Oh, come on and slam?

TheRealMasterYi

04-10-2012

Quote:
Do you wanna slam jam?
Quote:
Oh, come on and slam?
*facepalms*

Skagwatcher

04-10-2012

Dear Master Yi,
Why is it that you can alpha strike and your apprentice cannot? Is is some Ionian secret rather than having to do with Wuju or is it just very hard to master and Nimbus striking is as far as he got with training? Also, how is it you search for students to teach, do you just wait or what?

TheRealMasterYi

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skagwatcher View Post
Dear Master Yi,
Why is it that you can alpha strike and your apprentice cannot? Is is some Ionian secret rather than having to do with Wuju or is it just very hard to master and Nimbus striking is as far as he got with training? Also, how is it you search for students to teach, do you just wait or what?
I have not yet taught Wukong in the art of the Alpha strike, as it is one of the most advanced techniques of Wuju style, it takes years of training to learn, the Nimbus strike is an earlier, simpler technique and is taught before the Alpha strike. The tenets of Wuju dictate that I do not search for students, rather let them come to me to learn.