Ask Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemacianDerp

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
((Troll alert troll alert troll alert))
trundle isn't here i dunked him so hard he went home to cry to the other diseased trolls

Rudmed

06-20-2012

Master Yi,

Tell me how do you keep your sword in good condition, I'm sure combat would wear it down eventually. Also what do you do with your the extra money from the League?

-Rudmed

AskVeigar

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMasterYi View Post
You will have to wait quite a long time, also, I had nothing to do with it, the sole perpetrator is Gangplank, he and his crew were behind the whole thing, a part of his prank was, no doubt, to try to blame it at least partially on Pantheon, Wukong, and myself, by believing him, you are merely showing his mental superiority over you, I only managed to escape due to the fact that I was closely watching the conversation between Pantheon and Gangplank, and saw when he pulled out the detonator, without time to warn anyone, I took the only action I could and avoided the disaster.
((you're talking to a note...))

Ask Ezreal

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloral View Post
((The best part is Xin signed my name, he saw me chase after Pantheon, and he doesn't know that I'm about to try to murder an entire colony of people))

AskVeigar

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
((The best part is Xin signed my name, he saw me chase after Pantheon, and he doesn't know that I'm about to try to murder an entire colony of people))
((oh i know just not in IC,and just a question where is the story you mentioned about malzahar and his evil void stuffs makin' you the Evil OP megaman?))

TheRealMasterYi

06-20-2012

Quote:
((I know, that was supposed to be made more as an announcement in response to Xin and Ezreal, who signed the note))

Quote:
Master Yi,

Tell me how do you keep your sword in good condition, I'm sure combat would wear it down eventually. Also what do you do with your the extra money from the League?

-Rudmed
When in the League, weapons are enchanted so they do not wear out, also projectiles are restored as they are used (hence champions like Ashe, or Varus don't run out of arrows). Outside of the League, however, I maintain it as one would normally maintain a sword (which I don't particularly feel like going into the details of explaining), but I do not see very much combat outside of the League, so I do not have to work all that hard to maintain it.
As far as extra money from the League, I keep what I need to pay for food and other essentials, along with a small amount which I save, then donate the rest to various charities across Valoran.

Ask Ezreal

06-20-2012

Quote:
((oh i know just not in IC,and just a question where is the story you mentioned about malzahar and his evil void stuffs makin' you the Evil OP megaman?))
((happened in the future, story doesn't exist.))

AskVeigar

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
((happened in the future, story doesn't exist.))
((The future is OP))

IS1938205e2ab4e357e8748

06-21-2012

Quote:
((The future is OP))
[[Tell me about it]]

Master Yi

Is it possible for you to enlighten us with a basic history of Wuju? I would look it up myself, but I will most likely be busy in the near future.

Zilean

TheRealMasterYi

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Zilean View Post
[[Tell me about it]]

Master Yi

Is it possible for you to enlighten us with a basic history of Wuju? I would look it up myself, but I will most likely be busy in the near future.

Zilean
First of all, sorry for not responding earlier, I was preoccupied with fighting the void creatures that were spawned on Mount Targon as a result of Ezreal being corrupted by the void. I have informed the Institute of the situation.
Now then, Wuju style was first founded over 500 years ago, by Master Yamana Shonyű. He believed that combat was one of the very few things in which someone showed their true personalities, and through combat you came to know not only your opponents, but yourself as well. Through combining various meditation techniques with combat, he believed that one could truly know both their mind and their body, and achieve enlightenment. As he created the style, adopting meditation techniques from various groups, and combat techniques from other warriors, others began to take interest, believing that his technique to achieving enlightenment was the best method. He believed that only those who truly sought to learn would seek a master on their own accord and ask for training, thus adding to the tenets of the style that a master must not seek an apprentice, but wait for one. Many attempted to learn, but few were able to, and gave up on the practice, they considered it too challenging and left. Others learned the ways of combat, but fell into a lust for power, over the years several corrupt followers of the Wuju style have tried to take over, but were stopped. Eventually the war with Noxus came and I was the sole master of Wuju, Wukong (or Kong as he was known before he began training) eventually dueled me, and after I defeated him, he asked to be trained, now the order continues, hopefully, in time others will come to learn this art.