Ask Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRealMasterYi

04-04-2012

Since many of my fellow champions have created ask threads, I have decided to take some time to create one of my own. I will try answer your questions at least once a day, but I may be too busy some days, in which case, I will update as soon as I can.

Ask Jarvan IV

04-04-2012

Master Yi, what exactly is the visor you wear over your eyes? I'd heard that it enhances your senses, but it would be best to ask the man himself.

Ask Taric

04-04-2012

And on the same lines of the prince's question, sir Yi, ever has Heimerdinger, as i heard he was the one who crafted it for you, told you the exact composition of your lenses?

Ask Galio

04-04-2012

Hello, Yi. I've been wondering when you'd show up here. I have a question, why does your blade glow blue when you activate your Wuju Style? And yellow when it's inactive?

Ask Luxanna

04-04-2012

Hello Master Yi,

How old are you? Is there a Mistress Yi?

-Lady Crownguard the Luminous

TheRealMasterYi

04-04-2012

Quote:
Master Yi, what exactly is the visor you wear over your eyes? I'd heard that it enhances your senses, but it would be best to ask the man himself.
The Seven Lenses of Insight enhance my vision greatly, they are specifically tuned to myself via magic, allowing me to control the settings with my mind, they allow me to see over a broader spectrum of light, allow me to my vision in and out, and detect magical energies within the area.

Quote:
And on the same lines of the prince's question, sir Yi, ever has Heimerdinger, as i heard he was the one who crafted it for you, told you the exact composition of your lenses?
When he first gave them to me and taught me how to use them he briefly explained their composition. I am afraid that I did not understand much of it, as I am not very knowledgeable in the field of techmaturgy.

Quote:
Hello Master Yi,

How old are you? Is there a Mistress Yi?

-Lady Crownguard the Luminous
I am 34 years old, before my village was destroyed by the vile poisoner known as Singed, there was a woman whom I had a great deal of affection for, but I would prefer not to talk about that subject.

Quote:
Hello, Yi. I've been wondering when you'd show up here. I have a question, why does your blade glow blue when you activate your Wuju Style? And yellow when it's inactive?
It is an enchantment that I am required to have on my blade while fighting on the Fields of Justice to let other champions and summoners know that I am going to deal additional damage, similar to why other champions have their weapons glow or give some other sign when they use an ability that wouldn't normally affect the physical characteristics of their weapons.

Siyamak

04-04-2012

I'm going to go there and ask the real question everyone is wondering.

Why the **** are there swords on your boots.

Zanes Zalesh

04-04-2012

So, Yi.
Wriggle's Lantern, Boots of Mobility and four Zeals, i do believe you have seen this a lot these days.
What do YOU say about this choice of items?

Ask Galio

04-04-2012

What about my question?

TheRealMasterYi

04-04-2012

Quote:
I'm going to go there and ask the real question everyone is wondering.

Why the **** are there swords on your boots.
I was wondering when someone would ask that question. I keep them in case the sword I normally use gets knocked out of my hands, it is always good to have backup weapons. They are attached to my boots because having the sheathes on my back or side would hinder my mobility more than if they were on my boots, also I think that it is quite stylish, wouldn't you agree?