(Guide) Emotions: The Driving Force behind Player Performance+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

04-18-2012

Cats.

Nhan Fiction

04-18-2012

Cats.

Nhan Fiction

04-18-2012

Cats.

Nhan Fiction

04-18-2012

Cats.

ShiiMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

I'm sorry but if i'm 3 minutes in, tell bottom to not overextend because they'll feed the enemy team and make it easier to get ganked by the enemy jungle whereas making it more difficult to me and forewarn them that if that happens to not blame me and then everything I said above happens, I will be angry.
I will also be angry around the 14th-15th time I tell the team to stop focusing the tanking skarner.

I have to agree though, the few games I have an outburst i do worse compared to games I remain calm, collective, strategic and thoughtful..

But my god sometimes players are just so bad...

Nhan Fiction

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarzone View Post
I'm sorry but if i'm 3 minutes in, tell bottom to not overextend because they'll feed the enemy team and make it easier to get ganked by the enemy jungle whereas making it more difficult to me and forewarn them that if that happens to not blame me and then everything I said above happens, I will be angry.
I will also be angry around the 14th-15th time I tell the team to stop focusing the tanking skarner.

I have to agree though, the few games I have an outburst i do worse compared to games I remain calm, collective, strategic and thoughtful..

But my god sometimes players are just so bad...
Yeah, we are all human at the end of the day. People are subject to their own emotions.

Nhan Fiction

04-19-2012

Cats.

Nhan Fiction

04-19-2012

Cats.

Nhan Fiction

04-20-2012

Cats.

Nhan Fiction

04-20-2012

Cats.