(Guide) Emotions: The Driving Force behind Player Performance+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

06-08-2012

Nhan Fiction

06-10-2012

XD

Nhan Fiction

06-10-2012

:P

Luxumus Astramus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

I like your guide, it was well written and you covered your legal bases in the begging. The cats really didn't make it comical or to cheesy they made it fun to read and remember.

Iam adding you as a FWEEND because i reallllllllllllllllly wana see how you play in game

edenPiE

06-11-2012

Hmmm! This guide was amazing, but I have a question! How do you deal with people who pick on your friends for feeding in-game? I try to keep very calm, but when people start insulting the people I'm premade with, it drives me absolutely insane. I want to stand up for them, but I'd like to start doing it in a way that doesn't make me completely Hulk out.

Proletaria

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by edenPiE View Post
Hmmm! This guide was amazing, but I have a question! How do you deal with people who pick on your friends for feeding in-game? I try to keep very calm, but when people start insulting the people I'm premade with, it drives me absolutely insane. I want to stand up for them, but I'd like to start doing it in a way that doesn't make me completely Hulk out.
First you tell your friend to locate his ignore button and use it (you do the same if you must). Then you tell your friend they need to stop feeding and help them accomplish that goal.

Nhan Fiction

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxumus Astramus View Post
I like your guide, it was well written and you covered your legal bases in the begging. The cats really didn't make it comical or to cheesy they made it fun to read and remember.

Iam adding you as a FWEEND because i reallllllllllllllllly wana see how you play in game
K.

Nhan Fiction

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proletaria View Post
First you tell your friend to locate his ignore button and use it (you do the same if you must). Then you tell your friend they need to stop feeding and help them accomplish that goal.
Good advice.

Nhan Fiction

06-12-2012

XD

Nhan Fiction

06-12-2012

>^..^<