Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i destroy with viktor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghoulishweezil

04-04-2012

well im ghoulishweezil and u can look me up but i whoop teams as viktor he is hard to master but once u do he is so good he does good dmg. he can slow and stun and silence a whole team cmon really why is he tier 5 i destroy almost every mid only champ that competes with him is ahri but a good jungle can change that the tier list is bogus and i think all champs are good especially viktor once used correctly... well any viktor haters come try me get whooped peace........

Ghoulishweezil

04-04-2012

p.s hope he doesnt get buffed cause then i gotta watch him get nerfed from people crying please dont buff him he is perfectly fine

newfaces

04-05-2012

...Congratulations? Why would anyone give two shakes of a lamb's tail about this?

Tokinatoor

04-05-2012

he is like vigor but doesnt scale as well.

BEST KATARlNA NA

Recruiter

04-05-2012

Drop the Viktor and learn some punctuation. Ellipses don't count.

Liquid Colossus

Recruiter

04-05-2012

"I can whoop asses as Viktor"
Really? Your stats (http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25419785#stats) say otherwise.

Nateeyyy

04-05-2012

Heal was buffed. Lets use clarity.

Darahas

04-05-2012

Hip hip! hooray.
Hip hip! hooray.
Hip hip! Hoo- no one really cares. Congratulations, you are "good" with a champion, so are other people. Just don't use the forums to say so.

Mr FrogBucket

05-13-2012

same buddy, so much hate on vic but the most satisfying thing is stomping the enemy and watching respect rise for you.
Especially if people think he's bad and you do well you look even better.
he is amazing imo, but i suppose any champ is when you learn the hell out of them

thegoochmiester

05-13-2012

Just play galio mid and stack that mr. gg.