Adopt a noob

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X215aPHILLYatedX

04-04-2012

Im lvl 30. First season wasnt too bad but i fell eventually like i should because its my first year playing. I know i need work and so do my friends i usually play with. but how am i supposed to get better when the skill level is so low in ranked and you have kids who somehow get to lvl 30 and just feed. If im where i am next year i probly just get annoyed and drop the game. soo adopt a noob. ill accept invites and def will b looking forward to playing with someone who actually has common sense about the game

SweetSheets

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by X215aPHILLYatedX View Post
Im lvl 30. First season wasnt too bad but i fell eventually like i should because its my first year playing. I know i need work and so do my friends i usually play with. but how am i supposed to get better when the skill level is so low in ranked and you have kids who somehow get to lvl 30 and just feed. If im where i am next year i probly just get annoyed and drop the game. soo adopt a noob. ill accept invites and def will b looking forward to playing with someone who actually has common sense about the game
you assume a lot in this thread. not to be "that" jerk, but you kind of posted in an extremely arrogant fashion, just assuming people would want to play with you.

Honestly, best way to get better, is to play custom games and to find a partner or two who for duo q'ing who like to play champions that compliment your abilities and playstyles. Honestly the only true way to get better, is be respectful of all around you and as cordial as possible. Other people act awfully in game, you don't have to as well and pleasant players have pleasant games where everybody plays their best. The game is supposed to be fun and a social interaction with new people, not a hate fest. Which unfortunately the internet is turning games into.

FoxitoOwnII

04-08-2012

I completely agree, if u play games only to say others "im better to u" ur not a gamer, ur an idiot with time and a interneat conection, i play gmaes since 8 y and i have 30, im a gamers of born, when my mother give me a birth i dont cry i said "Nintendo", i enjoy the games, when i win and when i lose, i play to be better, not for harrasing oth er ppl, if they are more noob that i am (that will be ridicoulous) the time shows the how noob they are, my job is playing not judges others, i have the luck ehn i satrts here in lol i have a guys who said me "come to my line ill help u" i have a -siver scared to the shi* becase i dont know how play, the guy help me we win the game, and most important i learned what is teamwork and help others, now i have an ccount lvl 23 and i look ppl who call others noobs and in the end of the game the line crossed was thee line, i dont say anything, and i encouraged my team to dont say nothing about that, we have a batlle to fight later we talk about who is noob and whos is not. as the summoner code says “To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.”