Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to build Jungle Tiger Udyr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nattles

04-04-2012

Hey guys, I've been playing 3s for awhile. I usually play Phoenix Jungle Udyr (with whom I have had lots of success with) but I want to try a Tiger build. I'm not quite sure how to build him if I were to jungle. Something like Wriggles -> Atmogs/Fratmas? This is for non-ranked because my computer gets less than 9 frames a second and drops to 3-5 in teamfights.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Axil

Recruiter

04-04-2012

Wriggles
Trinity
Build complete

Tokinatoor

04-04-2012

atmogs is great on tiger udyr
trinity is ausome too
FoN or the new hexdrinker item is a great finish to the build

?? ???

04-04-2012

how can you play on 9 frames wtf

Sam

04-04-2012

i play on 5. . . .

Nattles

04-04-2012

I will try going for an atmogs build with trinity afterwards, thanks! I just love the tankiness I get from phoenix udyr when I build him. I usually have 120 armor and MR by level 11 or so with my items.
Also, I play on 9 frames a second because I've got a 10 year old computer. I'm slowly saving up for new parts/a new computer, but bills are more of a priority. Besides, I do just fine on 3-9 frames. The only problem I encounter is when I face a riven or other champions that have a lot of particles/animations.