Riot e-mails

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cleef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2010

I was wondering if we can have a list of the official riot e-mails that our out there and that the players can use for different purposes (support, suggestions, help, customer support, etc.) I am mainly interested in getting an e-mail of someone who's in charge of receiving suggestions from players for improving the game etc.

Galactic Pie

08-06-2010

I would love that too. Because I have a baller idea about Gangplank and how to make him bette

Howzit

08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleef View Post
I was wondering if we can have a list of the official riot e-mails that our out there and that the players can use for different purposes (support, suggestions, help, customer support, etc.) I am mainly interested in getting an e-mail of someone who's in charge of receiving suggestions from players for improving the game etc.
Your best bet for suggestions is posting in the forums. The reds spend an enourmous amount of time on the forums and read and take legitimate suggestions seriously. Which on a side note im very happy about since most development staff typically stray from being part of the community.

Cleef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2010

It's just that I don't feel I'm being taken serious on the forums, especially people bashing one another.