Hello

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takatsumaru

08-05-2010

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum itself, and rather new to the game. I've entered and randomly picked Wirwick and I happened to love him and be rather good with him, but you see as I played a little I've found out that alot of people use him, and I'm the kinda guy that likes to be different, having a hero that almost nobody plays is my dream, and pwning with it, is my fantasy, so if you have idea's of a melee dps hero that could suit what I just said! Go with it!.

Galactic Pie

08-05-2010

Hmm Cho'gath isn't really a melee dps, but he is pretty decent. Lots of health, and does a good amount of damage. I posted a thread about using him, check it out.

Takatsumaru

08-05-2010

I've just checked out the tips with Wirwick, is there any other hero good in 1v1 fights?

Galactic Pie

08-05-2010

Hmm I play Veiger, and 1v1 is pretty decent with him, if you are playing against an AP, best thing to do, is use the stun, then Dark Matter, then Baleful Strike, and then the ultimate. Should finish him off but Shaco is excellent melee dps, I play with my friend all the time, and he usually rolls shaco, and I've seen him go 32 and 8. And as Vladimir, I've seen him do the same.

Howzit

08-05-2010

Katarina might be a good champ for you to play around with.

Xin zhao is also a champ fairly similar to WW's gameplay of ganking and jungling. But he is also played a good bit. he is a great 1 v 1 champ though

garren is a bulky DPS that can do well in a 1 v 1

and then ther is jax destroyer of all melee champs and the king of 1 v 1 - 1 v 2 and if fed enough 1 v 3

shen also fits into a 1 v 1 champ while he is tanky he does good dps along side of that

Takatsumaru

08-05-2010

How is Jax a destroyer of melee hero?

Mr Zafrada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takatsumaru View Post
How is Jax a destroyer of melee hero?

Needs too much farm. But is a hard carry.

Master Yi, can bring a lot of DPS with less farm, but squishy as hell.