Gargle Snarf (Cho'gath advice)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galactic Pie

08-05-2010

I wanna play LoL but I'm on a mac. So... I'll give advice to noobies playing Cho'Gath:

A great item early on is Leviathan if you are good enough to not die and get a lot of assists
and/or kills

Work on your Q and E abilities first, at level three put one point in ur silence

Feast on minions. Get Your Feast Stacks ASAP! Cho'gath isn't much with out his stacks

Play aggressively, but not stupidly. Cho'gath is an offensive champion, and isn't very good for defensive players

Rupture (The Q ability) is great for harassment against tower humpers (people who chill by the towers). If minions are attack the tower, and there is a champion, run in to just barely range, throw it down, and run out. Its fun.

Most Importantly, have fun. He is a super fun champion, and is pretty easy to master if you follow the advice I put out

Yours Truly,
Galactic Pie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galactic Pie

08-05-2010

One other thing, on my second point, the one about working on Q and E first, I meant that you should keep putting points in them, instead of silence, and only put one point in silence, until Q and E are both at level 5 (And of course, never neglect your ultimate. )