What Champions Do YOU Think Are Best?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoBluereaper View Post
Tryndamere = Victory on that map
lololololno

Sam

04-04-2012

PantheoN!!!!

AHaLoGrUnT

04-04-2012

Tryndamere = automatic win for the other team

lolguy999

04-05-2012

stickz!

Lord Mayert

04-05-2012

ok it's not only the character that matters
It's about skills with that character like my skills with sion or nasus U know if u give me the strongest character i can easily lose with him
But imo Dr.mundo is one of the best characters in LOL

Lotus Guardian

04-06-2012

let's see there's
Win Nao
Windamere
Hax
Free Win the blink monk
Winvin
Winnen
The Trollface
Mantheon (maybe)
Gankplank
and Singed

Aya Shameimaru

04-06-2012

best comp I'd think of are the ones that are just uncontrollable in 3's

Singed- Can get out of control, NEED to shut down completely early game, and don't let it get to late because of his ability to displace teams, and being unkillable

Tryndamere- Same as singed, but easily more manageable mainly because he could be stunlocked, or ignited if need be.

Olaf- Because of his sheer tankiness, and ability to become un-CCable

Pantheon- Mainly because of his amazing ability to move around to map really easily, and the force of his burst will drop most squishies and severally hurt the others, plus he could just poke at you till he jumps in and stuns you.

Lee Sin- Again mainly because his ability to move around the map, and late game because he's pretty beefy.

Sion- Mainly because late game he becomes a unkillable monster with his ult up, and his stun is useful to control the fights, but still manageable if you buy an executioners/run ignite, and focus him down.

Poppy- Ya poppy, because she more abilities to stun you, and late game, she becomes a ***** to fight because she can displace a team, and basically be the tank

Scariest team comp on TT would probably
Lee Sin= All game, Singed= Mid/Late, Sion=Mid/Late- Keep it early game, and focus Lee Sin, while keeping Singed, and Olaf away from farm
Singed=Mid/Late, Pantheon=Early/Mid, Olaf= All game- Need to keep singed at bay, so it'd be less tanky
Singed=Mid/Late, Poppy=Mid/late, Sion=Mid/late- Need to shut down completely, and not let it get past early game to quickly