New Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noir13

04-03-2012

What is going on with this new double summoner heal with soraka meta.. When they made heal much better they made team fighting almost impossible because now when teams run that you have to basically fight their team 3 times.. wtf

Chislayer Osiris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

I've seen this a few times too. It's really obnoxious.
Does anyone know a good counter to this type of team?

It seems like all you can do is try to catch them when they're separated, because if you team fight, like OP said, you have to kill their team like 3 times before they actually die.
Soraka ults, throws her Q; summoner heals pop and they're back to full health.

iamtheqaz

04-03-2012

Although most people might frown on this, you could ban soraka. Most people like to play her, and if you nab sona it only leaves janna and taric as the most viable supports, and I rarely see them now-a-days (most of my games are with soraka and sona).

CrazyKookies

04-03-2012

Ignite counters anything healing like mundo and soraka

kavi

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir13 View Post
What is going on with this new double summoner heal with soraka meta.. When they made heal much better they made team fighting almost impossible because now when teams run that you have to basically fight their team 3 times.. wtf
Solution: play Soraka and autowin!

2nd Solution: make kavi play Soraka and autowin!

3rd Solution: play Miss Fortune and autowin!

edit: in all seriousness, keep in mind that double heal on summoners is still only better for the early game. Mid and late, Soraka will be gimped by having to sacrifice flash or clairvoyance.

Slashinghardest

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KookieM0nster View Post
Ignite counters anything healing like mundo and soraka
Sont understand why this is downvoted he's right. Ignite ad/ap carries at the start of fights to reduce healing fone throughout the fight instead of trying to kill them with it at the end of fights. Also tristana has a ability that halves healing.

Martinel

04-04-2012

Hey, so does Executioner's Calling. Crit, lifesteal, and a heal-redux active.

barrage93

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavi View Post

edit: in all seriousness, keep in mind that double heal on summoners is still only better for the early game. Mid and late, Soraka will be gimped by having to sacrifice flash or clairvoyance.
why would she be sacrificing anything. i main sora support and i never take flash...and my summoners usually depend on my carry. if the carry has heal then i will take exhaust if not then i will take heal. and my second summoner is always cv