Tenalp's Rings [New Items]

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pibbish

Senior Member

08-06-2010

Would having all 5 give you the power to summon Tenalp Niatpac, the great wizard of elements?

Seriously though, this does sound like a great concept, though the rings would definitely need to be more balanced. Would be awesome having these for multiple Champ fights, or getting more on yourself for solo'ing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Swedish Chef

Senior Member

08-06-2010

Which part would you think needs more balancing? The Actives or the Passives? I know the stats themselves should be fairly spot on for their total cost. The Summons active might need a rework, but I'm still thinking on that one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Swedish Chef

Senior Member

08-08-2010

Bumping to get more opinions?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varieble

Senior Member

08-10-2010

Op ...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Methin

Member

08-10-2010

not to dog your idea, but arn't Aura items sort of team items anyway. i like the idea of more team based items though, so kudos on that front.
i think just getting a boost if a team mate has a different one would be a good way to balance them over all. that way a single person wouldn't have to spend monstrous amounts of gold to get a nice power up.
"We're the planeteers. You can be one too, cause saving our planet is the thing to do....."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edo912

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remni View Post
I really really hope some people get the joke in these items, but here it goes.

Name - Tenalp's Ring of Frostbite - 2650g Total (390g - Meki Pendant + 400g - Sapphire Crystal + 860g - Blasting Wand + 1000g)
Stats - +400 Mana, +50 AP, +10 Mana Regen/5 sec
UNIQUE Active - All enemy champions within 500 range are struck with a wave of frost, dealing 300 (+50 per unique ring) magic damage to them, and slowing their movement and attack speed by 35% for 2 seconds. Cooldown 180 sec.
Passive - For each different friendly Tanelp's Ring within 500 range of the wielder, it increases the ring's stats by 12.5% (Max 50%). This includes other Tanelp's Rings the wielder may possess. This effect does not stack with Tanelp's Rings of the same name.


Name - Tenalp's Ring of Incineration - 2625g Total (435g - Amplifying Tome + 975g - Pickaxe + 415g - Longsword + 800g)
Stats - +55 Atk Damage, +20 Armor Penetration, +20 Magic Penetration
UNIQUE Active - For the next 6 seconds, your attacks deal additional magic damage equal to 10%(+1% per unique ring) of the target's current HP and debilitates them for 10 seconds from the last successful hit. This reduces their healing and regen by 35% during that time. Cooldown 180 sec.
Passive - For each different friendly Tanelp's Ring within 500 range of the wielder, it increases the ring's stats by 12.5% (Max 50%). This includes other Tanelp's Rings the wielder may possess. This effect does not stack with Tanelp's Rings of the same name.


Name - Tenalp's Ring of Fortification - 2640g Total (700g - Chain Vest + 740g - Negatron Cloak + 450g - Regrowth Pendant + 750g)
Stats - +50 Armor, +50 Mag Resist, +25 HP Regen/5 sec
UNIQUE Active - For the next 20 seconds, any single target physical or magical damage done to you is reduced by 15% (+1.5% per unique ring). The reduced damage is then reflected back at the attacker, dealing the same damage type back. Cooldown 240 sec.
Passive - For each different friendly Tanelp's Ring within 500 range of the wielder, it increases the ring's stats by 12.5% (Max 50%). This includes other Tanelp's Rings the wielder may possess. This effect does not stack with Tanelp's Rings of the same name.


Name - Tenalp's Ring of Torrent - 2750g Total (880g - Agility Cloak + 420g - Dagger + 1050g - Recurve Bow + 400g)
Stats - +40% Atk Speed, +30% Crit Chance, +15% Move Speed.
UNIQUE Active - Creates six swirling wind blades in 200 range radius that rotate around the champion for 10 seconds (+2 sec per unique ring). Enemy units that come into contact with the blades, becomes armor stripped and the blade will disappear. The next attack that champion takes from another champion will be an automatic critical hit for 150% damage, plus 25% for each armor stripped stack on them. This hit removes all stacks, can be stacked up to 6 times. Cooldown 240 sec.
Passive - For each different friendly Tanelp's Ring within 500 range of the wielder, it increases the ring's stats by 12.5% (Max 50%). This includes other Tanelp's Rings the wielder may possess. This effect does not stack with Tanelp's Rings of the same name.


Name - Tenalp's Ring of Summons - 2960g Total (1110g - Giant's Belt + 400g - Sapphire Crystal + 450g - Vampiric Scepter + 1000g)
Stats - +600 Health, +30% Lifesteal, +30% Spell Vamp
UNIQUE Active - Summons a random neutral creature that fights for you until it dies, gaining 10%(+1.5% per unique ring) of your health to their total health. 60% chance that the creature is a Large Wolf or Large Wraith, 35% chance that the creature is a Golem. 5% (+1% per unique ring) chance that the creature is an Ancient Golem or Elder Lizard. Cooldown 300 sec, starts after creature dies.
Passive - For each different friendly Tanelp's Ring within 500 range of the wielder, it increases the ring's stats by 12.5% (Max 50%). This includes other Tanelp's Rings the wielder may possess. This effect does not stack with Tanelp's Rings of the same name.


The theme behind the rings should be obvious. They're team based items, though you can still get the bonuses for having multiples yourself, it's obviously probably just going to cost you quite a bit. Let me know your opinions and if anything seems particularly over the top.
Idea is good. Team based items. I like it, but WTH IS THIS?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Swedish Chef

Senior Member

08-16-2011

Super necro cause I want items like these! =D Maybe not quite as OP, but still


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3mptylord

Senior Member

08-16-2011

Great idea!

Is the (+2 sec per unique ring), for example, unique ring in the area or unique ring that you own? I know that the passive portion is ally-friendly, but are the active bits? Also, does that ring count toward unique rings? So Frostbite is 350 damage without fail because the Frostbite is one unique ring.

"The next attack that champion takes from another champion will be an automatic critical hit for 150% damage, plus 25% for each armor stripped stack on them." should perhaps say "The next attack marked champions take from an allied champion is guaranteed to strike critical for 150% (+25% per armor stripped stack) damage."

It's a really neat idea, though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trimanir

Member

08-18-2011

I like the originality but i'm not sure i like it, since it kinda increase the premade advantage and make game of random vs premade mode difficult.


12