AD or AP Twisted Fate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stevemao

04-04-2012

AP

Whet Floor

04-04-2012

I have built TF AP AD Hybrid Backwards Forwards Upside-Down and either way is just as good as the other.

Kenpachý

04-04-2012

I build him AS/AP. Lots of damage with your E,Q and W while keeping a constant damage output via auto attacks when your abilities are on cooldown.

Liquid Colossus

Recruiter

04-05-2012

This is not all that great of analogy, but building ad tf is like ad ziggs or leblanc. All of your abilities scale ap. While pick a card does stun, which is useful on an ad, it doesn't do damage without ap. Going some sort of as ap can work, but stacked deck is not considered a particularly strong ability. Hybrid doesn't make sense because his only ad related spell is stacked deck, which "scales" off of as, not ad. If you want to go hybrid, play jax or kat.

ItSoCuggaly

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Colossus View Post
This is not all that great of analogy, but building ad tf is like ad ziggs or leblanc. All of your abilities scale ap. While pick a card does stun, which is useful on an ad, it doesn't do damage without ap. Going some sort of as ap can work, but stacked deck is not considered a particularly strong ability. Hybrid doesn't make sense because his only ad related spell is stacked deck, which "scales" off of as, not ad. If you want to go hybrid, play jax or kat.
AD tf is not like ad ziggs or ad leblanc in any way,your e gives you a very nice passive of bonus attack speed and extra damage, ad ziggs and ad leblance have no such ability that even effects their auto attacks,

OriginalJack

04-05-2012

I've seen him done both ways and imo he is better as AP. Although you can do AD i feel like he's lower tier compared to a more legit AD carry like cait or graves. It's that low auto attack range paired with no escape/mobility skill. (not counting his ult as an escape)

Serio Y Maduro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2012

Ap

Piatchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

AP TF is best right now.

Kize

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNTbutterfly View Post
AD all the way. Can't suck at pick a card tho.
This man does not want you to save an Irelia.

ogi man

04-05-2012

Ap support