Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Constant S**** Talking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AHaLoGrUnT

04-04-2012

Nah they can get matched within a few hundred of their elo so pretty wide variety of teams they can go against. I mostly stay quiet... Dr. and the jungler do all the trash talking

Dmar

04-04-2012

this isn't only ranked, welcome to the internet rofl

Axil

Recruiter

04-05-2012

Quote:
AHaLoGrUnT:
Nah they can get matched within a few hundred of their elo so pretty wide variety of teams they can go against. I mostly stay quiet... Dr. and the jungler do all the trash talking

Dr.? **** talking? I think you're lying, he would never

Troy L Jenkins

04-05-2012

LoL has the worst online community I've been involved in in 25 years of online gaming. A few others have come close (FPS games and full PvP mmos) but none have the level of rudeness lol has.

AHaLoGrUnT

04-05-2012

Quote:
Troy Spiral:
LoL has the worst online community I've been involved in in 25 years of online gaming. A few others have come close (FPS games and full PvP mmos) but none have the level of rudeness lol has.

I didn't even realize online gaming had been around for 25 years. What, were you playing Team Deathmatch Pong or something?

Aya Shameimaru

04-05-2012

The problem with people like this is they just don't know how to keep their mouths shut. Regardless though, it makes it even more worth while when you turn the tides on the game.

Prefix

Recruiter

04-05-2012

Quote:
AHaLoGrUnT:
were you playing Team Deathmatch Pong or something?

OMFG that would be epic

Sam

04-05-2012

Quote:
Wheredigo:
he means the other teams, and i'd assume that when you guys are that high it's all playful anyways as you pretty much just play eachother over and over and over unless you get unlucky, have a 30 minute wait and get someone lower. i do agree though, there is no real need for s*** talk. honestly unless someone is being a **** i try to remember to say gl hf at the start and wp at least at the end of the game if it really wasn't a gg

Most of the time, we que 30 minutes and play lower elos. Can't even be polite or just say "gl hf" without a lot of verbal abuse.

Linkguy333

04-06-2012

I understand, no matter what situation trash talkers will come in and ruin it. I don't care about trash talking because its a T rated game and it's meant for more mature audience. Although there are kids on there, Riot needs to pay more attention and change the rules, T rated MATURE LANGUAGE. Honestly that bothers me when people get banned for trash talking, once again t rated game for teens, teens use language. I don't encourage "trash talking" over the internet even though there is no way to stop it.