Constant S**** Talking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

04-03-2012

Every rank game, people verbal abuse so hard. . . Never one game where you can just say "good luck have fun" and "Good game, well play".

illest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

I know that feel bro.

Th3 Herbalist

04-03-2012

I usually don't say anything in ranked games. I'm not there to make pleasantries, I'm there to play.

...I save my pooptalkin' for normals XD

Deathcrow666

04-03-2012

I just tell them to stop cause they are acting like children and if continues then I just put them on ignore.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

who would do such a thing

Sebamk

04-03-2012

Welcome to Ranked :S, ignore them, telling them to stop talking s**t is mostly useless

GrimCrimson

04-03-2012

I love it when people start flinging the most used insults on the internet at me and flex their e-peens, it makes me laugh :>.

Sj408

04-03-2012

But the chat is there for a reason..

kingnedved

04-04-2012

How people insult you in ranked when the only ranked mode available in tt is ranked teams ?

or you mean the other team ?

Wheredigo

04-04-2012

he means the other teams, and i'd assume that when you guys are that high it's all playful anyways as you pretty much just play eachother over and over and over unless you get unlucky, have a 30 minute wait and get someone lower. i do agree though, there is no real need for s*** talk. honestly unless someone is being a **** i try to remember to say gl hf at the start and wp at least at the end of the game if it really wasn't a gg