What champion works best for you and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarAntaris

04-03-2012

Lets get a discussion going about which champion works best for you and why!

Twisted fate for me! He's labeled as a hard character but he fits my play style so well =D

gambit546

04-03-2012

My teams team comp lacks immobilizing cc , a tank, and more ap damage so being our jungler i recently decided to go play champions like cho gath or nautilus in jungle, iv also played nunu which i find works very well also due to his counter jungling abilities, 2 slows and a movement/attack speed buff for the ad carry hes well based in all parts of the game and if u build him tank with a shurelya/randuin combo ur likely to win alot of teamfights bcuz of your randuins slowing them as well as ur ult. And if tht doesnt work then there down alot of flashes cuz of escaping but for me id say ap tanks with cc are my favorites

KROTANK

04-03-2012

For me, it's blitzcrank.

I'll admit, at the beginning it was a tumultuous relationship. I rarely landed grabs, didn't know how to build him/utilize his skills, so I often found myself complalining that he was "underpowered" and couldn't do any damage like other chamjpions. Most games I found myself getting few kills, several deaths, and a bunch of assists from failed attempts to take down an enemy.

That being said, I've since emerged from being a 'noob,' and have finally realized bllitz's full potential. He fits my play style extremely well; I do whatever I can to harass early game and feed the carry's I lane with. He's, IMO, the game's best support character. I play blitz as an aggro support; grabbing enemies and tanking their damage and dps so that my team's carries can grab easy kills. Depending on my team, I can make him a tank build, or go for dps with a touch of AP to favor burst damage over durability. He's the most versatile tank in the league; the advantage being that he can take on a variety of challenges in the game, and his build can be matched to whatever the situation calls for. The disadvantage is that Blitz, being a sort of jack-of-all-trades, is a master of none. His damage won't outmatch other burst AP, he can't out-tank other, more 'pure' tanks, and his speed can be outmatched by quick dps champs like yi or trynd. That being said, Blitz can't carry, but his grab late-game can decimate defenses (pulls through brush/walls), and he can CC teamfights like no other.

In short, Blitzcrank is a versatile tank that, when played well, is welcome on any team.

kingsh1ong

04-03-2012

Olaf. R+Ghost+Exhaust=Dead AD carry