looking to learn and improve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

akrith

04-03-2012

i started playing this game using build guyds and such but im trying to get away from that and learn about more situatial play so if anyone wants to play with me and help me with this plz let me know. im a good team player and wana get better hit me up my lol name is akrith

ChubbyFrank

04-03-2012

if your an....
ad carry: stay back behind your offtanks or tanks and make sure your not getting focused, Its all about the positioning.

ap carry: stay behind and poke in and out of the fight depending on your cooldowns and try not to have a wild garen appear, it is super effective

offtank/tank: cc the most powerful enemy and try to take as much damage as you can. the secret is to hold aggro. My favorite way to do this is get them to focus me as rammus and let them bet me for about 75 percent of my life, then i run like hell. I flash away and start to roll or i pop ghost and when i get distance, roll. enemies chasing during a team fight because they are greedy and want a kill lose team fights. I dont always get away but when I die, most of the time 2 or 3 others die with me.

support: never be in the team fight/ never poke into hit. your allies should be inbetween you and the enemy. get wards if your losing or not, and oracles if you can afford it. if you keep dying, get pink wards instead of oracles and when time comes to see an invis enemy just throw the ward down infront of them

ChubbyFrank

04-03-2012

oh and dont ever straight fight a sion, he will heal all damage back if he is doing ok and you need to kite him

Little Boy Nate

04-03-2012

Best thing you can do is learn about the champions abilities. Not how much damage they do, but the ins and outs of the spell. Olaf Reckless Swing? True Damage. His Axe Throw? Reduces CD if he picks it up. These are just things for Olaf but you should know these things for all the champions.

akrith

04-08-2012

im mainly looking for people to play with because im sick of playing with kids that have no idea what there doing and it takes a wile to get to 30 so if anyone wants to play thats good let me know