Disconnect during Sumoner Connecting Screen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kerobaros

04-03-2012

I just got disconnected during the loading screen after character select and before the round starts. I have since tried to re-enter the game about 6 times and each time it will stop at 40-50% then disconnect me again. Does anyone else have this problem? and is there a way to fix it? I'm about to reset my computer to see if it helps so i want to try to get some info going for when i'm back online. thanks!

Dragnovac

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerobaros View Post
I just got disconnected during the loading screen after character select and before the round starts. I have since tried to re-enter the game about 6 times and each time it will stop at 40-50% then disconnect me again. Does anyone else have this problem? and is there a way to fix it? I'm about to reset my computer to see if it helps so i want to try to get some info going for when i'm back online. thanks!
Are you running LOLReplay?

Crs Skyblade

04-03-2012

Hello Kerobaros,

I do not know if the same applies to you but myself and others have had the same problem. I had Overwolf, a 3rd party program that caused the problem.

I suggest closing all 3rd party programs including Teamspeak, Xfire, Steam, LOLReplay etc. just to make sure that a 3rd party program isn't causing the problem.
If that does not work, please repair/re install League of Legends Client for that fixes a majority of problems.

Hope this helps

ShaIom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

turn of LOLreplay if u have it on

Kerobaros

04-03-2012

i did have steam running in the back ground. not sure if that was the cause but i am going to try another round to see if it works. thank you for your replies.

Kerobaros

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyb1ade View Post
Hello Kerobaros,

I do not know if the same applies to you but myself and others have had the same problem. I had Overwolf, a 3rd party program that caused the problem.

I suggest closing all 3rd party programs including Teamspeak, Xfire, Steam, LOLReplay etc. just to make sure that a 3rd party program isn't causing the problem.
If that does not work, please repair/re install League of Legends Client for that fixes a majority of problems.

Hope this helps
I uninstalled and totally got rid of steam and LoL. tried to redownload and install Lol but i'm getting the same issue as before. I am currently testing it in custom and bot matches but it seems to D/C as soon or close to when the first minion wave starts to fight each other. got any other ideas?

Kerobaros

04-03-2012

So, i just DLed the new downloader link and it works a little better. I can play 1 player custom game for a little while. I still cannot load into any other game types. I tried to test it in a 5v5 bot match and couldn't get past the "summoning" screen again.I have done everything that I can think of to try and fix this issue. I have checked my net-work, net-work card, provider, computer settings, checked other games and they work, un-installed, re-installed, re-started computer, turned computer on and off, and checked all my files. Can anyone please help me with this? I just don't get it.

darkus1297

04-04-2012

i'm having the same problem, and i just can't figure it out either

Tyzrael

04-04-2012

I've had this running problem for almost a year now.
I want to get back into playing, but I just cant because of this endless issue.
I patched (after an almost a 12 month hiatus) up to the most recent patch it STILL does it. If anyone finds a fix besides my hair turning gray and/or yanking it out at the roots, please tell me.

Bootychu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Having the same issue and I see similar posts all over the forums seems that not enough people are complaining about it. I am sure the OP and myself and everyone else who is having this issue would greatly appreciate it if you are having this problem report it so they can get a fix in the works!!!! Thanks