Constant struggles in normal blind...I need help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Zash

04-04-2012

It's not necessarily that I'm bad, but more so that in every game I have trolls and feeders. People refusing to go mid, cooperate and just plain run to the turret and let it kill them. Sure I can report but what good does it do when they can easily create a new account. I can't carry a team when there's 2 people feeding theirs so consistantly. I guess what I'm asking is what are the best champions to stay alive and pound the enemy relentlessly to get myself to a high enough ELO where I wont encounter these issues as frequently.

Slashinghardest

04-04-2012

Dontt play normal blind, drafts has less trolls and feeders.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

Yeah, usually draft pick is easier to combat those entering derphood. Though, listen up: No matter where you go, its going to happen. Its time to work on your communication and Carebear skills. Yes, if you want to be succsessful, aside from being good yourself, you have to learn how to make people want to follow you.

This is a team game, and those teams who are more vocal with each other will almost always win. If you have a type 3, which is commonly known as the worst of trolls, you're SOL. If he refuses to do anything team oriented, COMPLETELY dis acknowledge his existence. Trying to save him will only feed their team more. If its real bad, use him as bait. Wait in a bush for everyone to pounce him, This is almost satisfying in a way.

Trolls are a part of LoL and they are here to stay. So learn to make use of them, live in harmony with them. Also, if you que with 4 people who all pick this week's free champs... I'd take a 5 minute hit, just sayin'. Also a random que Shaco never works out.