Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
Miss Fortune, I have another question.

How do I go about keeping a hold of Cassiopeia. While she said she liked our date, and I believe her, I know I'll have to keep doing new and exciting things for her to hold her interest. Any suggestions?
Get a copy of the Ionia Sutra. This isn't just me laughing at perverted stuff like I always do. That girl likes getting it on. Apart from that? Hmm... how do you feel about killing bad guys in Bilgewater? I'm sure she'll find that fun.

Ask the Monkey

06-06-2012

Ionia Sutra is the reason I stopped asking her anything.

((I also have a plan abot Jarvan and Leona and I need to discuss it over the client chat. Trust me, you will like what I have planed for them. Just give me a time at which i can log in to discuss this))

Ask Ezreal

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
Miss Fortune, I have another question.

How do I go about keeping a hold of Cassiopeia. While she said she liked our date, and I believe her, I know I'll have to keep doing new and exciting things for her to hold her interest. Any suggestions?
...wait a minute...you're dating Cass...but you have crush on Fiora...Does anyone else thinks this sounds like Talon's situation?

Ask Fortune

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Ionia Sutra is the reason I stopped asking her anything.

((I also have a plan abot Jarvan and Leona and I need to discuss it over the client chat. Trust me, you will like what I have planed for them. Just give me a time at which i can log in to discuss this))
Aw, don't be such a prude.

(Bah, I never use this account for anything. xD I'll add you on my main when I get on, if I remember.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
...wait a minute...you're dating Cass...but you have crush on Fiora...Does anyone else thinks this sounds like Talon's situation?
Why is everyone jerking Fiora around?!

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

((ooc: Ezreal quit spreading this. Tem'rak's plot is developing fine as it is! and he's supposed to be in the denial stage about fiora. Undo this post right now!))

Ask the Monkey

06-06-2012

((MF, bug me when you see me, time is of the essence))

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Oh god! I don't know if I could physically even do some of the stuff in that thing. I just started reading, but one of the requirements is DEFINITELY flexibility.

AskPantheon

06-06-2012

What is the whole deal with this book anyway? Considering how shocked people are in response to this book I am curious as to its contents.

Ask the Monkey

06-06-2012

I have found it to be very useful in learning fighting styles and ''fighting styles'', depending on which one you need.

AskPantheon

06-06-2012

Fighting styles? Allow me to see.