Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Vladimir View Post
Oh What a coincidence!!! my magic does, If you know what I mean ... *He grins defiantly I'll be more than delighted to show you anytime, and now that youve caught me in a SO charitable mood, I will let you bing Sivir. Tons of fun.

Bloodlord Vladimir, the crimson reaper.

@Morgana
Witha kind-of-begging face, Oh, Angel, the most beautiful one please quit arguing with that coward, he surely cannot handle you.

Hugs and Kisses
Vlad
Oh dear god. Sorry Vlad. Not only am I taken, but I'm scared about what exactly comes out of that thing for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Not sure she just say you better at this stuffs then her.
Yes, fine, I suppose I'm a self taught expert... but... I mean... oooooohhh boy this isn't going to end well. Okay, first of all. Whoever you want to do bedroom stuff with. If they don't want it, you don't do it. Alright? Got it? This isn't like your messed up experiments. That thing between your legs is not to touch anyone that doesn't want it touching them. Got it?

AskMadmanMundo

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Yes, fine, I suppose I'm a self taught expert... but... I mean... oooooohhh boy this isn't going to end well. Okay, first of all. Whoever you want to do bedroom stuff with. If they don't want it, you don't do it. Alright? Got it? This isn't like your messed up experiments. That thing between your legs is not to touch anyone that doesn't want it touching them. Got it?
Kay.

Ask Fortune

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Kay.
Okay. Good. Now, you have very thick fingers, which most women will make very good use of... do you know the Ionia Sutra?

Iron Ambássador

06-02-2012

(( Since Geokhan seems to no longer be with us... someone has to do this. Sorry.
O_O ))

Ask Talon

06-02-2012

Quote:
Okay. Good. Now, you have very thick fingers, which most women will make very good use of... do you know the Ionia Sutra?
NO!

Stop right there Fortune!

You have no idea what you're releasing. This is Mundo we're talking about!

AskMadmanMundo

06-02-2012

Quote:
No Mundo does not know that.

AskMadmanMundo

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
NO!

Stop right there Fortune!

You have no idea what you're releasing. This is Mundo we're talking about!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Little one

Ask Vladimir

06-02-2012

Quote:
Oh dear god. Sorry Vlad. Not only am I taken, but I'm scared about what exactly comes out of that thing for you.
He smiles, that exactly "god", do not worry, I have already stipulated that Sivir may come along, and fear is one of the best feelings, and tell me what exactly do you fear?

(( I kinda didnt get that lol))

Dear Morgana

06-02-2012

Quote:
He smiles, that exactly "god", do not worry, I have already stipulated that Sivir may come along, and fear is one of the best feelings, and tell me what exactly do you fear?

(( I kinda didnt get that lol))
((I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, but what's up with your punctuation? It makes it a little hard to tell what you're saying. Sorry.))

The Graveman

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, but what's up with your punctuation? It makes it a little hard to tell what you're saying. Sorry.))
I can read him just fine.))